Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 186 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#166620 - 08/03/08 06:34 PM Another Side Another Story (Repost)
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Florida
It was a bright beatiful day. And City had something fun to do. Go for a dip in the bath then jump out and go to work. If she could she'd skip work. City sighed a big sigh then put her foot into the bath. When It didn't touch the floor She dove right in. SPLASH! She was sinking closer to the bottom until a strong current blew her forwards. She was under for 10 seconds before she thought her lungs would burst and darted up for a breath.

"Mommy?" A very small voice said

To comment on this story go here

TBC

Edited by Rockmower (08/07/08 04:42 PM)

#166733 - 08/04/08 04:55 PM Re: Another Side Another Story (Repost) [Re: Joine The Great]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

City looked up. A little girl that looked just like her.

"Hi I'm city what's your name?" City asked. The young child shook her head and pointed at City

"You're Not City.. You Mommy!" The little girl said. City was just as confused as she was when ANOTHER girl that looked like her came. But this girl was diffrent and looked much older maybe ten years older.

'Hello City." The woman said kindly.

"H-how did you know who i Am?" City asked.

"Because..I Am you...." The woman replied.

TBC

#166847 - 08/05/08 04:03 PM Re: Another Side Another Story (Repost) [Re: Joine The Great]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

"B-b-but that's impossible! I'm me! It's not like i'm in the fu-" She cut off. She WAS in the future.

"You came from the past didn't you? To take Febi home with you for a better life.." The older city began. Then she turned and told her daughter "Febi, be good for this lady she's me but younger.. so please.." Tears were in her eyes. " Please go with her.."

"Okay Mommy.." Febi said. They gave each other a goodbye hug and then Febi and City dove down. They wait for ten seconds to pass then shot up out of the water. They were back In the Present...

#167335 - 08/09/08 07:16 PM Re: Another Side Another Story (Repost) [Re: Joine The Great]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

The first thing City did was make sure Febi could get to a hut without anyone noticing. Next she walked to the food bin. If she were to alow Febi to live here she'd have to lay low.. untill City turned twenty. Then Febi could play. But wait that was forever fom now so she made a plan as she gathered food in her dress.

"If i Show her to the Chief.. And tell Her she came from a barrel." She thought " She'll Believe me I KNOW she will! It happens all the time!" So as soon as she gave Febi a snack she walked toward's Chief Coral who was sitting down in the ampitheater thinking. Really hard by the looks of it she was scratching her head. Which she always did when she was lost in thought."

Chief Coral?" City said

"Mmm?" Was the reply

"Well i found a little girl in a barrel." City Began.

"Is that right" Coral looked up at her her blue eyes shining like stars.

"Could she...Stay with me? For a Few Days?" City asked again.

"Well...Sure! May i see her?" Coral said

City gulped. Febi was probably used to a Diffrent chief. After all it was ten years into the futre and Coral was elderly.

"Okay..." City said and wemt to get Febi. Febi took to Coral Quickly Using her best manners as well. City thought at Coral's Daughter who was her age. SHE Must've been the chief there!

"Hello Mrs. I'm Febi." She had the best manners in the world. They shoke hands and then Coral asked her some questions about where'd she came from. I gulped Again.

"From the West Shore." Febi said digging a foot into the sand.

"Wonderful!" Coral said and showed Febi around. I sighed.

She was a good kid..I wouldn't mind being her mother one day..

TBC

#167769 - 08/13/08 02:24 AM Re: Another Side Another Story (Repost) [Re: Joine The Great]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Febi took to the rules of the island rather quickly. When it was time for school i gave her a small bag with lunch and a pebble. Because she wrote on rock slates a pebble was a perfect pencil! I sent her to school that day.

When she returned Febi had many things to say. She had made friends with a young girl named Tufi and they had eaten their lunch together. She also got an A on Village Survivial of which i was very pleased. She Also gave me back the pebble for i would have to sharpen it later.

"Wow Febi, You take to ths time pretty well." I said patting her head. Then she told me that Tufi had invited her over. I quickly ran inside my hut for a ribbon. Febi's hair looked messy and if she were to go there now there was no time to wash her hair. So i tied the ribbon in her hair and gave her a goodbye hug.

"Have Fun Febi!" I called to her as she ran towards Tufi over by the ampitheater..

TBC

#167949 - 08/14/08 02:46 PM Re: Another Side Another Story (Repost) [Re: Joine The Great]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

If began to rain a half an hour after Febi had left. She came back twenty minutes after it began to drizzle and by then the down pour had began! Febi was shivering and wet. I gave her an old fabric of mine for her to dry with. Outside a mud slide had by made by the rain and lots of kids were out dancing at the ampitheater in a huge puddle. Noone else was outside though.

"Mommy?" Febi Asked.

"Yeah Febi?" i answered.

"When will the rain stop..?" She asked again.

Suddenly a loud clap of thunder shoke the hut and, it seemed the whole island. Febi let out a cry after this and i soon found her running as fast as she could into my bedroom. When i found her she was hidden under the small mat i slept on on the floor. She was shaking like crazy. Then another boom of thunder came and this time Febi ran into the kitchen. After the rain stopped i asked her

"Why did you start running?" I asked her. She was out from the table by now dusting off her skirt she signed.

"I have a Phobia of thunder storms.." She shruged trying hard to get the idea out of my head.But it was in there.

"Everyone's afraid of something.. I'm afraid of ants.." I laughed as i said it and Febi Went itno a giggling fit. We sat there laughing at me for awhile.

But then Febi said something that shocked me!

She Said..

TBC!

#167993 - 08/14/08 07:55 PM Re: Another Side Another Story (Repost) [Re: Joine The Great]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

" I Wanna Go Home.." Febi Said. I sghed. She must've been home sick for her REAL mother.

"I WANT MAMA!!!!' She was crying by now. i couldn't do anything to help her everytime i tried she just screamed louder. When she finally calmed down..

"I'll take you home." I said. She nodded and we walked towards the bath. I looked into the crystal blue water and sighed some more. then we leaped into the water and.. SPLASH! We were down again and we waited for the current. He darted up ten seconds later.

"Febi?" City asked.

"mama!!!!" Febi Cried and jumped up to hug her. I smiled at that scene and dove back down back to the present..

I Began home sadden by Febi's departure and i told the Tribe where she had gone. I told them she had dove down into the bath and, somehow, returned to her old tribe. Our chief was saddened by this.

"Well.. at least we had her while we did." She sighed. Tufi was crying over the loss over her only friend. Thats when i made up my mind..

I was going back there and going to bring her back!

TBC!!!

#168415 - 08/17/08 01:19 PM Re: Another Side Another Story (Repost) [Re: Joine The Great]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I didn't waste time! i dove head first into that bath and swam with the current, not float with it swim in it. When i darted up noone greeted me and it was downpouring. i swam towards the sitars and climbed out, ran past the hospital and the lab and towards my hut.I took Febi into my arm and headed for the bath.Then suddenly a loud clap of thunder shook the tiny village and Febi's eyes opened. She started crying asking why is was here. i told her that everybody missed her and I was bring her home.

"Even Tufi?" She asked me just before we dived down into the bath.

"even Tufi.." I said simling down at her. Then we dove down and floated with the current until we darted up for a breath.We gasped! There right in front of us..

..was the WHOLE village!

TBC

#168939 - 08/21/08 07:03 PM Re: Another Side Another Story (Repost) [Re: Joine The Great]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Everyone was staring at us wide eyed. I tried to think. How were we getting out of this?

"We were taking a swim!" Febi said. Everyone believed her which was shocking to me, i told them that she was gone but they believed her.

"Wow Febi! Did ya touch the bottom!??" Tufi asked her blue eyes dancing at Febi.

"Almost." Febi said giggling to herself. Then i hopped out of the bath Febi following behide me and when i got into our hut i slammed the door shut.

"How did you do that?" I asked her

She began telling me wherever time she was everyone believed she'd been there forever expect me. I didn't know how she did this but thats what she said! Then a drop of water landed on my window sill. I pulled the curtains down and brought my welcome mat inside the house. Then it began to pour outside. And i looked at Febi smiling.

She was our, the whole tribe's, little sunbeam.

TBC

#169173 - 08/23/08 05:25 PM Re: Another Side Another Story (Repost) [Re: Joine The Great]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

The next day after the rain stopped i told Febi she was going to go home. And i told her she wasn't coming back here with me. She cried when i told her this but then she smilied and said " Momma must miss me." We walked towards the bath and we jumped in. We hopped out in the other side. I walked her towards my hut.

"Goodbye Febi." I said. I was biting my lip trying to fight back the tears. Then i kneeled down and gave her a hug. She walked inside the hut and i went home.

"Goodbye.. sunbeam." I said looking at the bath.

THE END.

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter