Chapter 1: (Typed by Jazzo, Thought up by Phoebe)

There was a little girl named Ashley who was eleven and her little nine-year-old sister Alice. They lived in the Phoebe tribe of Isola. Their parents were Richard and Luna. Nothing bad ever happened to their tribe.

It was a beautiful evening. Alice and Ashley were sitting by the pond talking.
"Isn't it very cool that nothing bad ever happened in our tribe?" Ashley asked.
"I know isn't it very cool. I think our parents are surprised too," Alice responded.
"Hey, what's that noise?" Ashley asked.
"Oh, that's just someone ringing the gong."
"Maybe we should go look and see who's ringing it."

Ashley -
Richard -
Luna -
Alice -
===================================================
Chapter 2 (Typed by Phoebe this time)

They went to see who was ringing it it was felix it granted health. So then they went back down by the pond and went back to what they were chatting about. "so what if for the first time something bad did happen in our tribe?''Alice asked. ''well then we might go to another tribe''answers Ashley.'' go to another tribe thats terrible '' as Alice gets freaked out.''well we might if it ever happens'' says ashley. ''But i don't want to move to another tribe, i like the one we have'' says Alice
Chapter 3 4/1/08 of april

Then Ashley and Alice went back to the pond and kept on their talk. '' i don't wanna go'' says Alice ''APRIL FOOLS'' says Ashley ''oh good that if we still had not allot of people in our tribe will still stay'' says Alice ''i know'' says Ashley '' Why don't kids ever get to ring the gong?'' asks Alice '' because kids don't know how and our parents wouldn't tell us'' says Ashley '' well that sucks'' says Alice ''yeah'' says Ashley.
Chapter 4

Then it was 12:00 am.''Alice Ashley its time to go to bed'' says Luna. ''but its a Saturday night''said Alice and Ashley.''but tomorrow is your first day of tap class''
''but were sick and we were yesterday''said both of them. ''no you're not you had ice cream yesterday'' said richard'' now go to bed'' said Richard and Luna. they sighed and said okay very quietly.''can i come in Ashley's bed?" "no way mines small it can't fit both of us ok my bed'' as they both said in the same sentence.
Chapter 5

As Ashley and Alice fell fast asleep, Luna and Richard haven't seen a little 9 or 11 year-old in site.
Chapter 6

Then Alice and Ashley woke up before their parents and Noticed that there are only 5 people left in the village ''go wake up mom and dad'' said ashley ''ok'' mommy daddy she called ''what is it '' said luna. ''come'' said alice
Chapter 7

Then Alice and Ashley brought there parents and they saw five people left. ''Uh oh there is only nine population left including us'' said luna. ''well we should ask the other girls that are grown up girls to make babys'' said Richard.
Chapter 8

Then ashley and alice went back to their math home work and were doing fact families.''OK so i have 2 8 and 6,can you give me a minus for those fact family numbers?'' asked alice. ''How about 8-2=6'' says ashley.''okay'' says alice. '' oh and 6+2=8'' says ashley.'' i will be right back i need to go to the bathroom'' says alice.''okay'' says ashley.
Chapter 9

So alice came back from the bathroom and went back to math. "OK, so my next numbers are 1, 6, and 7. Can you please help me get some numbers for my fact family?" says Alice. "How about 1+6=7?" says Ashley. '' okay, how do u know all of this math?'' asked Alice. '' well math class of coarse'' said Ashley.
Chapter 10

''i didn't know u took it, when did you decide?'' asked alice. ''well like 2 years ago'' said ashley.'oh. OH YEAH! i remember'' said alice. ''ALICE ASHLEY ARE YOU DOING YOUR MATH HOME WORK?!?!?''said luna ''uh oh yes we are'' they both said. '' okay just checking'' said luna.
Chapter 11

Now alice and ashley finally stopped talking and continued there math. ''do u wanna take math class in school with me?'' ashley asked.'' shore how long is it?'' asked alice '' its about 2 hours'' said ashley '' OK'' '' mommy daddy we are done with our math'' said ashley.'' Richard hunny the kids are done'' said luna to richard.
Chapter 12

''can we have ice pops'' ''yes'' said luna '' what flavors did you get?'' alice asked
'' i got fruit punch, lemon, lime, strawberry, blueberry, rainbow, banana and cherry'' said luna''i want rainbow. i want lemon''they both said. *sniffle* *sniffle*''MOMMY MOMMY I'M SICK I'M SICK!!!!!!!!!''cried alice
Chapter 13

So she's not only sick, even worse, she has the flue! ''lets take your temperture''said richard, and alice replied *sniffle* *sniffle* how she got sick she loves hunny and she ate to much and got the flue. '' you have 12.6 you shore have the flue'' said ashley. ''will i be ok?''asked alice. '' sweetheart you need to ditch school tomorrow'' said luna''DITCH SCHOOL!?!?!? ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?!?!? TOMORROW IS CANDY DAY!!!!!!!!
Chapter 14

Then after a nice shower right before bed alice didn't have the flue anymore! and it was also before candy day. "Mommy, I feel better. Can I go to school tomorrow?" asked Alice. "Let's take your temperature again," said Mom. "You have 98.6," said Dad. "Yay!" said Alice. "Ashley, what kind of candy will you bring to school? I am going to bring Kit Kats. What are you going to bring?" asked Alice. "Hey! I'm bringing Kit Kats too!" Ashley shouted. "Awesome!" Alice shouted.
Chapter 15

And then there dog felix jumped on and started to lick her face. ''EW" said ashley.
Chapter 16

Then ashley and alice woke up bright and early and had breakfest and then there teacher Ms. Alyson called and every student in her class and left a message that said please bring more then one piece of candy because it will be better. ''mom we just heard a message from alice and my teacher'' said Alice rudely interrupting her mom making pancakes. so alice brought kit kats, chocolate bars, push pops, lollypops and gummy bears. ashley brought snickers bar, reese's cup, star burst, sweet tarts and a few ring pops.
Chapter 17

So alice and ashley walked to school by themselves talking about next week hat day. ''so what hat are you gonna bring too hat day?'' asked ashley. ''i am bringing the one i got in hawaii what are you bringing to hat day?'' asked alice. '' i am bringing the hat from Kanada'' said ashley. ''we didn't go to Kanada'' said alice. ''we did but you didn't exist'' said ashley. ''oh'' said alice
Chapter 18 (school)

Then they went too school for candy day.''Please everyone take your seats''said their teacher Ms. Alyson.''when will we have candy day?''asker Billy.''at 9:35'' Ms. alyson.''okay''said Billy''okay,i hope you all did your math right? okay so i think you know this because you did your math what is 62+25?'' asked ms. alyson ''77" said Kim the most popular girl in school witch ashley and alice don't care because they are more popular then her and Kim does not care.
Chapter 19

''i am sorry Kim but that is not correct the answer is 87. now who can tell me what 6+74 is?" asked ms. alyson. "6+74 is 80" said sally. it was 9:30 and it was almost time for the candy day celebration. ''now i would like you to go to your math books and go to pages 78, 79, 80, and go get your math partners and if you don't remember yours come to me for a new one'' said ms. alyson.
Chapter 20

It was 9:35 the class got ready for the celebration. ''class get your candy's we are heading to the Jim'' said the teacher. ''ms. alyson what time does school get out i forgot?'' asked Melissa. ''3:00''the teacher answered. '' okay i want every one lined up in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, .... man you guys are good''said the teacher.
Chapter 21

then alice and ashley came home from school. '' good news sweeties you to have a little brother'' said richard ''awesome''they said.'' you want to name him?'' ''yes" said alice and ashley. so they named him nicholas and started to play with him they were very exited.

Chapter 22

So then it was vacation in Isola. they had allot of fun with their little brother on vacation they loved him so much.

The End

To comment on this story, click here.

Edited by LadyCFII (09/02/08 10:08 PM)