Ok, so I was bored today, and I decided to see what I could come up with. This isn’t necessarily a one-shot, and I know it’s really, really short. Just tell me what you think, please, and if enough people like it maybe I’ll add on a few more parts.
“And…action!”
Moonlight filtered down on Tokki and Alstia as they smiled at the ocean.
“It’s just so…” Alstia said faintly, gazing at the waves. “Quiet. Peaceful, like it’s made just for us.”
“Exactly.” Tokki smiled back, and hiccuped suddenly.
“Tokki? You ok?” Alstia said, trying not to grin. “Something wrong?”
“Hic! Hic! Hic!” Tokki hiccuped furiously, and Alstia groaned and rolled her eyes.
“Tokki, this isn’t the time for jokes! You’re supposed to say that you love me, remember?”
Tokki gave her a goofy grin. “I’m, hic! Hic! Hic! Trying-hic! To!”
Alstia frowned at him. “What's gotten into you?”
“I Hic! don't Hic! know! Hic!” Tokki admitted with a few defeated-sounding hiccups. Above them the light abruptly flashed on.
“Cut!” Loa yelled across the set. “Really, Tokki? Really? This is the twenty-first take!”
“Hic! Sorry.”
Alstia shot him a look of disgust before storming off to her dressing room. “Why are you so aggravating?!?!?!?!”
Tokki just sighed, and walked to a bubbler (water fountain)offset. After a few minutes he managed to calm down his hiccups, and Alstia came back to the set. In a minute the lights were down again.
“And…action!” Loa yelled.
“Exactly.” Tokki said. “And I think you need to know that…I love you Alstia! We should get married!”
“Yes!” Alstia gushed, and behind them a Random villager peeked out of a hut. “Awwww, how romantic! C’mon everybody!”
Villagers swarmed out to congratulate the happy couple but suddenly the speakers started blaring loud music.
“EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!!!!!”
All the villagers started dancing a perfectly rehearsed routine while Loa stared in amazement. “Guys!!!! Cut!!!!!! CUT!!!!!!”
A few stopped, but most of them ignored her.
“HEY!!!!! Do you want me to lose my job?”
One blue-and-green clad villager did a somersault and landed in front of her, hiccuping crazily. “Here, have some coconut milk.”
“Argggghhhhh!!!!!!” Loa moaned, and she got up. “I’m through!”
With that she turned on her heel and haughtily walked offset.

So? What do you think? Oh, and Ill post a comments section for this story as soon as possible.

Edited by Rockmower (10/29/10 09:07 PM)
Edit Reason: minor spelling/content changes