Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 130 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#193254 - 05/12/09 02:22 AM IMPORTANT! Fan Fiction Story Reviews
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Hello, everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I got an email from Rockmower over the weekend. His home was in the path of the storms that rolled through the Midwest, and he has lost his Internet connection until at least the end of this week. He and his family are OK, but it will take awhile for him to get back to normal. Please be patient as we wait for him to recover from this latest disaster and get back online.

#193485 - 05/13/09 01:13 AM Re: IMPORTANT! Fan Fiction Story Reviews [Re: LadyCFII]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Hi Authors and Fans! I'm back, at least temporarily, but am overwhelmed with cleanup, both in the yard and in the forum. frown
I promise I'll try to catch up here as soon as I can, but it may take a few days.

If possible, I'll ask that you hold off on posting any new stories until Saturday the 16th of May. I should be caught up enough to work on the forum again by then. If I get caught up sooner, I'll let you know in this thread.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter