Chapter 1

Once upon a time in a far land in Isola there lived two princess named Krystal and Ruby. they had a very fun life they also have 3 sisters named Ginger, Alyson and Melissa. And their Krystal and Ruby's sisters are princesses too. And one evening the princess sisters were sitting by the talking about visiting The Phoebe tribe of isola.
===================================================
Chapter 2 (Morning)

One morning the princesses all woke up at 8:00 but stayed in bed for a few minuets to chat about going to the enchanted hut to talk to Queen Cucha and king Lenok to get infromation about visiting the phoebe tribe of Isola to stay their for a few days or so.'' guys wake up'' said Krystal. ''man were late for the gong we gotta get moving''said Ruby.
Chapter 3 (breakfast)

Then, it turned they weren't late they were confused because every day the gong starts at a different time today there it was tuesday and on tuesdays the gong starts at 12:00 in the morning. on fridays it starts at 2:30 and i don't know what else. '' mom dad we'll stop for breakfast late on'' said Krystal. ''Man how long does it take to get there?" "oh i guess 10 minuets or so'' said Aly.
Chapter 4 (Gong)

So they got there and when they got there but when the got there they were very confused on how they weren't late. ''Jessica were late where is everyone?'' asked Krystal. ''well, your not late remember? on tuesdays it starts at 12:00'' said Jessica. ''oh yeah i forgot. so were is everyone?'' asked Ginger. ''oh they might not come until a few minuets'' said Jessica.
Chapter 5 (half-past the gong celebration)

So the gong celebration is half over the gong granted life, Melissa, Hannah, Ruby, Krystal, Ginger, Alyson, Carly, Cindy, Alicia and Megan are very exited because they have babys.
Chapter 6

And Cindy, Melissa and Krystal Have twins but Cindy has three babys. ''OMG i have three!'' said Cindy. ''AWSOME!!!. but, we only have two "said Melissa. ''well i am also mad because my parents moved to the Phoebe tribe and they are never ever coming back but they miss me too . and i miss them allot "said Cindy.'' oh Wait! i have an idea you can live with us.'' said Ginger. ''GET OUT!'' Cindy shouted. '' i mean why not? my parents want other people to move in to our hut oh and we we are also thinking about going to the Phoebe tribe so maybe you can come with us and you can visit your parents" said Ginger. ''great my parents would be so happy to see me'' said Cindy. ''but, why did your parents leave and not bring you?'' asked Ginger.''because they were gonna go and they didn't let me because they were afraid i won't like it so they said they would call back and tell me about it but they left a message and said we. are sorry we didn't call and tell you how it was we didn't because we were busy having so much fun and now i will never see them" said Cindy.
Chapter 7 (Cindy moves in)

So Cindy packed up her stuff and went to Crystal, Melissa, Ruby, Alyson and Ginger's hut. it was a long walk over their. *ding dong* as the doorbell rang. ''Hi, Cindy come on in" as Ruby showed her to the door. ''Wow nice place. Oh can i see your baby?'' Cindy asked. ''you can't because she is sleeping and the room is very dark you won't see a thing'' said Ruby. ''okay. well thats okay because she will wake up soon and i can't wait to see her when she wakes up" said Cindy. yeah me too. ooh my potion is ready be right back'' said Ruby. ''what potion is he making?'' asked Cindy. ''oh just something to make her allergy go away'' Ginger answered. ''right i forgot she still had allergy's'' said Cindy.
Chapter 8 (Vacation day)

Today is the day that they go to the Phoebe tribe so Cindy can visit her parents. ''Come on guys wake up'' said Crystal. '' what time is it?'' asked Cindy. ''9:00" said Crystal.
Chapter 9

So all of their stuff is packed and the plain ride is only a 1 hour plain ride. ''Guys,we're leaving in 15 minutes" said Crystal. "OK but just so you know, we're all ready to go meet Cindy's parents" said Ginger.They drove to so they went on the plain and took off. (45 minuets later) ''Ginger how many more minuet until we get their'' asked Crystal to Ginger. ''i don't know i never went to the Phoebe tribe'' Ginger answered. ''15 minuets" as Cindy answered for Ginger
Chapter 10

so there at the phoebe tribe and their were cindy's parents "suprise'' said porsha cindys mom.''CINDY!!!!!! hows my little butter cup aaaaaay?'' said cindys dad harold. and they had a great time together.

To comment on this story, click here.

Edited by LadyCFII (08/29/08 07:57 PM)