Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 119 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#230488 - 12/17/11 02:04 AM Return to the old island
Hugo2424 Offline
Adviser

My idea for vv6 is that the villagers from all the villages come together and go back to the old island. and then for vv7 the volcanoe erupts again and they go back and find that the villagers have been raided by heathens frown. so the villagers collect what they can from each village and start a new village.

then after vv8 all the other villagrs have turned back to forest!

Edited by Hugo2424 (12/17/11 04:13 AM)

#230494 - 12/17/11 09:10 AM Re: Return to the old island [Re: Hugo2424]
Hugo2424 Offline
Adviser

Another idea is mine is the heathens are back and they have taken you prisoner (like before) and where ever the heathens can go you can't and its pitch black. also maybe the heathens reproduce and learn like you do and expand.

First area you have is in bottem left of map its a bamboo fence with 1 heathen inside. after you have conforented that person there is a cut scene that says.

"im sorry my tribe has done this too you.We are the second group of heathens, the ones that ran away when you broke out of your bamboo area. The heathens went around to your other villages and slowly convinced them to join us. Once they had, we stole all of their equipment and left them to suffer. I was in charge of stealing food since i was the most experienced farmer. Im sorry.

then the food sorce is discovered,but it doesnt make more berrys but has 1500 food on it because its to dry, and the food bin. there is also a dry stream. After 1 real life day the stream is filled with running water and a alittle more area around the food area and first area is discovered and also a large whole where the water is going to and when your villages look inside they see about 7 heathens and your villagers rescue them and the heathens say.

"thank you, our tribe pushed us down here when you arrive because we had come to save you. and they built a dirt wall around us just after you had discovered the food sorce so keep us in but we can tear it down and fill in the hole so the water goes on the plant so it grows more food.

two of the new people are trainee builders and can take down the dirt wall.

so this keeps going until the whole village is found BUT thats just half the puzzles the other half are normal puzzles

Edited by Hugo2424 (12/17/11 09:14 AM)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter