Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 180 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#216237 - 02/08/10 10:30 PM Virtual African Safari
horsecrazy123 Offline
Expert

Loc: None of your business, lol
I think it would be cool if there was a virtual safari game, exept you would be an African animal instead of a person on a safari.(I played several safari games, and they just aren't that fun, since all you do is follow the animals.) you could have the choice of being a elephant,giraffe, rhino, hippo, lion/lioness, hyena, gazelle, zebra, wild dog, vulture, wildabeast, flamingo, ostrich, warthog, leopard, crocodile, or cheetah. Then you could pick whether your animal would be male or female. You could play 2 different versions of the game: online or one player. In online, you could go to a special section of the forum and go onto the game online and play with all the different people online. In one player you would set up a profile, and see how long you could keep your family line going. Basically the arrow keys would be up=forward, down=backwards, left=goleft, right=go right. these are some other keys: e=eat, d=drink, f=fight/defend territory/defend young, m=call mate/call for mate, t=mark territory, shift+up arrow=run. For birds, g=take off/land, and in air, up arrow=fly higher, down arrow=fly lower, left arrow=fly left, right arrow=fly right. When you called a mate they would become your mate permantly, and would live with you. If you dropped your animal on your mate they would "go indoors" and come back with cubs/kids/babies(Whatever you would call that particular baby animal.)If the babies survived to adult hood you could continue the family line through them. Also, you would have to keep your animal safe from predators(unless you were one) and defend your territory.

#216258 - 02/09/10 04:09 AM Re: Virtual African Safari [Re: horsecrazy123]
dixie50 Offline
Trainee

other them mating what are your animals supposed to do?
What about food? Water? healing sick? Do the other animals
live in harmony or do they fight each other? Do they have quest
Please give us more information.

#216307 - 02/09/10 11:12 PM Re: Virtual African Safari [Re: dixie50]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
One of the main problems I see with this idea is the incorporation of violence (implied or otherwise). The LDW games never allow any kind of fighting, defensive or otherwise.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#216323 - 02/10/10 08:44 AM Re: Virtual African Safari [Re: Rockmower]
123isolagirl Offline
Consigliere

Loc: *looks up* Huh? Where am I?
Originally Posted By: horsecrazy123
I think it would be cool if there was a virtual safari game.

Maybe... 100 years later... LOL!!!

#216328 - 02/10/10 12:08 PM Re: Virtual African Safari [Re: 123isolagirl]
horsecrazy123 Offline
Expert

Maybe then it could be about a group of animals in the wilderness who are trying to restore peace, and they only eat plants, not each other.(even though a lion would look pretty stupid eating leaves, lol)They could almost be like villagers, exept they would be animals.dixie50, I'm not sure what the purpose of the game would be specifically, but generally it would be about keeping your herd together and making sure they were well fed. You could also find a perfect place for them to live in the middle of Africa. And sorry, Rockmower, I didn't mean the game to sound violent. I was just trying to make it realistic, and as far as I know most of the animals in Africa have to defend territory, and fight for what is theirs.

#225039 - 09/26/10 06:10 PM Re: Virtual African Safari [Re: horsecrazy123]
horsecrazy123 Offline
Expert

Wow, nobody replied to this? The forums seem empty these days...

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter