Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 115 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#228384 - 02/05/11 06:52 AM Plant tycoon on iPhone suggestions
Nuggets Offline

I have some suggestions for plant tycoon on iPhone.

Number 1: when ever I press on an object e.g. Seeds, plants, tools, etc... The object always seems to move above my finger. This helps me in catching insects because I can see where I'm swinging my net but it gets irritating when doing other stuff like moving and viewing seeds in the seed box. When ever I press on a seed in the seed box to view it's parents and let go off it after that, it suddenly moves 2 rows up in the box. This messes up my neat little box of seeds.

Number 2: I wish that we can start out with 5 plant bucks. Please just give us that extra one buck because we need that golden soil to support 4 out of 6 magic plants.

There mat still be more problems, bugs and glitches waiting to be discovered.

#230098 - 07/29/11 10:16 PM Re: Plant tycoon on iPhone suggestions [Re: Nuggets]
Leslogz Offline

Yep, I'm with Nuggets on the seeds shifting around and water not watering where you think it's gonna water and soil just filling whole rows of pots except the one you're holding the soil over. LOL! Also get a bit vexed when you're using plant food and it decides to go funny on you, dosing the same plant twice and leaving you with one hungry plant!

But the thing that I really, really, REALLY want most of all is a mega seed tray that is capable of holding every single possible seed in nice neat rows according to their genus... PLUS an extra row or two for storing the ones you're gonna breed with. My seed box is now chocka and I simply don't want to ditch any of my seeds... it would totally go against my OCD tendencies!

So that's it. I'm stopping playing Plant Tycoon on my iPhone until you announce an update with uberseedtray!

As for plant bucks, I bought £6 worth... I'd played the PC game before, so I knew it was worth the money. I mean, come on people, do you expect developers to make games just for the good of their health? How are they supposed to pay their bills?

The plant bucks is actually you paying for the game... and £6 was more than ample for me to buy rare seeds, loads of insta-grow bombs and all the fancy garden furniture. So... everybody that's being a meanie about the plant buck sitcu? Shurrup moaning! LOL! laugh

Oh, and one more thing... it would be FAB if you could 'pinch to expand' so that you could get your plants big enough to see exactly where you're pruning. How many times have I chopped the main stem by accident and killed the plant? Too many! LOL!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter