Hi. I've been running in here about once a year, purely by accident - what I mean is that it seems to turn out to be about a year between each of my stop-ins here LOL, only I don't plan that.
So I came by today & I noticed that there haven't really been any new releases by LDW in ...?? Not really sure but it seems like its been a couple of years. Are they still making games?
Are they still posting here & communicating? Tried to find a Facebook page but it was just a generic description of what LDW is.
I think the reason I thought about this is because over the past decade or so I've had a lot of computers: lost one in a divorce, had one that only lived like 9 months, 1 that broke, etc. etc. and I'm always having to refer back to my old software reg codes document that I try to keep meticulous track of.
Anyway Ive been worrying a lot lately about what would happen if one day I couldn't contact a company about re-downloading my stuff. Especially from this one particular website where I've been a member & have bought roughly 150-175 games over the years... so then I thought I'd check here to find my Virtual Villagers & Fish Tycoon codes.

First I had checked my old emails & documents, but it appears that I never really had a hard, set copy of an actual set of characters that I could enter - they always had me reach their payee guys & do all this stuff where I would have a temporary code....

I get that there is the need to combat piracy & whatnot but I worry a lot lately, especially as time goes by & gaming companies fade away about what would happen. One or five or six games may not be a big deal but hundreds? Yoinks!!