Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#161794 - 07/06/08 06:14 PM The Let's Do What's Friendly Club!
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
In light of all the turmoil created by the SPCV vs. SPVC furor, I have decided to start a brand new club. I think this is one that EVERY forum member can feel comfortable joining. The purpose of this club is to promote friendship and tranquility in the forums.

By posting this thread, I hereby officially resign as VP of the SPCV, in hopes of attracting many of its’ members to this new club. I appoint myself as chairperson of the LDWFC. In an effort to restore peace and harmony to the forum, I have asked Jazzo to be the President, and Lurkily to be the Vice President. I have also asked Laurence to be Secretary. Finally, I’ve asked AirStream Raider, Lady Ronin, tkdgrl223, McKittyKat55 and Tuna Puzzler to all be board members. I will advise you all later as to their answers.

Here is the charter for the LDWFC. To join, you need do only two things: One, post a brief reply to this thread stating that you are joining. Two, put “Member LDWFC” or something similar in your siggy. That’s all there is to it.

CHARTER FOR THE LDWFC

I as a member of the LDW Forum, and a nice person in general, promise to do all I can to promote peace and harmony within this forum.

I will refrain from criticizing others, even when their actions, or ways of playing their games differs from my own. I also will refrain from belittling any forum member or their ideas.

I will not willingly participate in any argument on the forum or in the shout box. Debating is ok, so long as it is done intelligently and without deliberately attacking or provoking another forum member.

I will offer assistance to all forum members in playing their games whenever I can. If a game player asks a question that I personally find distasteful, I will not argue or criticize them, but will instead abstain from commenting on their question.

I will at all times, try to remember that I’m conversing with real people, not just a line of text on a computer screen. Knowing this, I will try to treat everyone here the way I wish to be treated.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#161796 - 07/06/08 06:21 PM Re: The Let's Do What's Friendly Club! [Re: Rockmower]
Wisegirl Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: My Imagiantion Roams Freely, N...
I hope this will cease all the tension. I like this idea, like a peace treaty. I'll gladly be the first to join!

#161797 - 07/06/08 06:26 PM Re: The Let's Do What's Friendly Club! [Re: Rockmower]
Airstream Raider Offline

Loc: blululup. Im not telling you!
Airstream Raider

tgff (ThankGoodnessForFrosting)

#161798 - 07/06/08 06:33 PM Re: The Let's Do What's Friendly Club! [Re: Airstream Raider]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
I wish to join. War is not my thing.

#161800 - 07/06/08 06:56 PM Re: The Let's Do What's Friendly Club! [Re: halidog]
Tuna Puzzler Offline
Consigliere

Loc: CA, USA
Thread gets locked in 3... 2... 1....

Nice idea, although I think 99.9% of that is just following the forum rules. I guess no one can argue with this one, in that case, or create the LDWUC.

#161802 - 07/06/08 07:02 PM Re: The Let's Do What's Friendly Club! [Re: Tuna Puzzler]
lucas Offline
Guru

Loc: AZ
I am in

Edited by lucas (07/06/08 07:03 PM)

Ava By AR

#161803 - 07/06/08 07:09 PM Re: The Let's Do What's Friendly Club! [Re: Tuna Puzzler]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: Tuna Puzzler
Thread gets locked in 3... 2... 1....

Nice idea, although I think 99.9% of that is just following the forum rules. I guess no one can argue with this one, in that case, or create the LDWUC.

You are so right, in that anyone who follows the forum rules, is a shoo in for membership. Obviously, those who choose not to follow them wouldn't even want to join, but then again, those people are likely to enjoy a short lived existence in "Friendly Ville" as these forums have been called elsewhere.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#161804 - 07/06/08 07:13 PM Re: The Let's Do What's Friendly Club! [Re: Rockmower]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Shalom.
Peace
Pax
However you pronounce it, I'm in. The only one who hates war more than a soilder, is a soilder's wife.
Mocha

#161808 - 07/06/08 07:47 PM Re: The Let's Do What's Friendly Club! [Re: MochaJew]
tkdgrl223 Offline
Master

ok i'm in

#161809 - 07/06/08 07:54 PM Re: The Let's Do What's Friendly Club! [Re: tkdgrl223]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
This sounds nice, I only have one issue. I'm not abandoning the SPCV to join this. Also, it is really just following the forum rules, so it doesn't have to be a "club."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter