Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#232061 - 12/18/12 09:29 PM All VV games... checking the skill set
AlyssaVee Offline

I don't know how to put that. But when you open up the detail screen and you can set which skill the villager goes to.. What if you don't select one and he has attained at least trainee skill or higher in more than one area? How does he pick which one to do?

#232064 - 12/18/12 10:37 PM Re: All VV games... checking the skill set [Re: AlyssaVee]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

From my experience, they will tend to pick random work to do if they have experience in it (and they will also tend to just not work sometimes c:), although depending on the villager, it seems they may prefer one over the other if given a choice. How much experience they have in each area may also play a factor (i.e. they will do the job they have more experience in more often), though I'm not positive. If there's something that needs to be done, like if they're low on food or someone is sick, they will probably do that if they have the experience.

#232066 - 12/18/12 11:44 PM Re: All VV games... checking the skill set [Re: txmom2]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
txmom2 is right - a master in research, even if the skill not checked, will tend to prefer to research as compared to a trainee in research without research being checked.

That is to say, a trainee will still research, and might research on his/her own, (and not work, and do laundry...) but a master might research to the exclusion of all else. smile

I hope that makes sense! smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#232067 - 12/19/12 12:19 AM Re: All VV games... checking the skill set [Re: Xay]
AlyssaVee Offline

yes i think it does thank you!

I have 35 people in my VV:origins and I'm confused now. they have all the food they need, many of the puzzles completed, and so i just don't know what to do with them actively. trying to figure out how to let them be happy in their village when i'm not there lol

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter