First off, apologies for the lateness of this thread. blush

For those of you who have not yet read The Royal Court Follies by Master Poet/Bard Rockmower, you can do so here.

To start the thread off, here are a few drawings illustrating some of the events in The Royal Court Follies.

The Royal Court Portrait (Note: this is an incomplete portrait of the court as it expands almost consistently. smile)

From left to right in the front row, we have Havoria, Jazzo, Airstream Raider, King Arthur, Queen Carla, HappyPlayer, Krystal and Sammygirl99. From left to right in the back row, we have knksmiles, Lyssaria, Rockmower, Gamemastr1, LadyCFII (a.k.a. Barb Lady Fair), Damsel Xay, kittenangel2001, TheGnome (a.k.a. Tante Jen, Aunt Jen) and Houjun (myself).

Portrait of the Captain of the Guard (Airstream Raider)

Rockmower Singing

Note: The Royal Court decided previously to replace his stringed lute with one not stringed to prevent him from singing again. At this point, the poor unfortunates in the background are Havoria on the right and myself on the left.

There shall be more in the very near future. smile And I hope you have enjoyed these thus far.

Track your currency.

If you like brainteasers, you might like Braingle.