Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 145 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#122629 - 03/07/08 01:30 AM Love Stories From Isloa
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
I love a good love story. And while I do enjoy playing matchmaker, my villagers often have other ideas. These are pictures of couples who found each other without my help.
I would love to see and hear your stories too.
My latest couple. Sultan and Sun were one of the five children. They married and had seven children. When Sun died at 56, I was just going to keep him working at the research table since he was on his way to becoming my second esteemed elder.
But Sultan had other ideas. He found Yoki. I had picked her for another guy, but before I knew it, he picked Yoki as his new bride. @ 70, he now has six children with Yoki, soon to be seven, seven with the late Sun, along with several grandchildren and two great-granddaughters. As you can see, in this picture, Sultan and Yoki are very much in love.

Attachments
3283-SultanandSultanaYoki.jpg

Edited by MochaJew (03/07/08 01:31 AM)

#122635 - 03/07/08 02:39 AM Re: Love Stories From Isloa [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This is Cani and Yoki. Their story is told in "For Love of Yoki." They arrived to West Isloa and began istant parnets to the five lost children. Early on, Cani found a a love note and hid to find who wrote it (an event). The next thing you know, Yoki was having a baby. They had four children; York, Zola, Yoki and Cani. Before their deaths, York became the village's first esteemed elder. Yoki was 66 years old when she died. Cani carried her body himself to her grave and then after saying goodbye, died.
I believe of an broken heart.

Attachments
3284-CaniandYokistillinlove.bmp (100 downloads)

#122636 - 03/07/08 02:44 AM Re: Love Stories From Isloa [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This was another tribe, headed by Willow and Whit.

Aslan and MochaRose grew up together. I opened the game to find the two in this scene, walking along the beach shore. So, I took this shot and they became one of my favorite couples. After Aslan's death, MochaRose became the village leader.

Attachments
3285-MochaRoseandAslan.jpg

#122656 - 03/07/08 04:35 AM Re: Love Stories From Isloa [Re: MochaJew]
Tmac Offline
Master

oh, the memories ! i love, mochas love stories ! \:D

#122689 - 03/07/08 03:48 PM Re: Love Stories From Isloa [Re: Tmac]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: tmac
oh, the memories ! i love, mochas love stories ! \:D

Thank you so much; you are so sweet. One of the secrets is the villagers themselves. Often times I wil open a game and find my villagers in tender moments and I try to catch them as I can. It is those lovely scences that write themselves.

#122690 - 03/07/08 03:58 PM Re: Love Stories From Isloa [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This couple is the one that started it all. My first Hard Tribe, who sadly all died, but was the bases of all of my stories.
Dan and Spice from VV1.
Dan was just three when the game opened. The tribe lost berries due to parrots, food wiped out and then measles broke out. There were three children born to the tribe, but only Spice surivied. She was 10. By this time Dan was 29. He had to work both the research table and the garden while Spice gathered mushroons. When she was 13, Dan became a Master Scienist, so he was her teacher as well.
Of course when Spice was 18, she did have to marry Dan. But getting Spice accept Dan was not easy. Every time he kissed her, Spice would run away! I wasn't sure if I could ever get them to have children.
But finally, Spice took a liking to Dan, for without my coaching, she went and kissed Dan on her own and by the time Dan died, they had five girls.

Attachments
3295-Spice.jpg

3296-Dan.jpg

Edited by MochaJew (03/07/08 04:00 PM)

#226051 - 12/23/10 12:14 AM Re: Love Stories From Isloa [Re: MochaJew]
squishy Offline
Adviser

i love reading these smile

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter