Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#207443 - 08/10/09 09:57 PM The Royal Court Follies - Illustration thread
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

First off, apologies for the lateness of this thread. blush

For those of you who have not yet read The Royal Court Follies by Master Poet/Bard Rockmower, you can do so here.

To start the thread off, here are a few drawings illustrating some of the events in The Royal Court Follies.

The Royal Court Portrait (Note: this is an incomplete portrait of the court as it expands almost consistently. smile)

From left to right in the front row, we have Havoria, Jazzo, Airstream Raider, King Arthur, Queen Carla, HappyPlayer, Krystal and Sammygirl99. From left to right in the back row, we have knksmiles, Lyssaria, Rockmower, Gamemastr1, LadyCFII (a.k.a. Barb Lady Fair), Damsel Xay, kittenangel2001, TheGnome (a.k.a. Tante Jen, Aunt Jen) and Houjun (myself).

Portrait of the Captain of the Guard (Airstream Raider)

Rockmower Singing

Note: The Royal Court decided previously to replace his stringed lute with one not stringed to prevent him from singing again. At this point, the poor unfortunates in the background are Havoria on the right and myself on the left.

There shall be more in the very near future. smile And I hope you have enjoyed these thus far.

Track your currency.

If you like brainteasers, you might like Braingle.

#207444 - 08/10/09 10:01 PM Re: The Royal Court Follies - Illustration thread [Re: Houjun]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
grin You really are so talented Jun, I love your drawings! I feel special with the birdy on my shoulder, that is really well done! Everyone looks so great as well, and AR's portrait is fantastic! I also love the unstringed lute picture, it gave me a good giggle.

Really looking forward to more illustrations, just don't strain yourself on my part! We need your hands to function well smile

#207445 - 08/10/09 10:02 PM Re: The Royal Court Follies - Illustration thread [Re: Houjun]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Hey Fans of both Fan Art and Fan Fiction! We decided to let YOU have some fun with The Royal Court Follies! Rockmower will continue to write the story, And Houjun will remain in charge of the Illustration thread, but YOU get to participate in the ART!

You can submit YOUR drawings of how you think King Arthur and his Motley Crew look in the various scenes! Now, there ARE some rules (did you think there wouldn't be?) grin

-1 A maximum of 3 illustrations per submitter (that's you) per Part (chapter) of the Sonnet.

-2 Art work must be the artists own original work.

-3 Art work must reflect a scene from the story.

-4 Any art work that is considered inappropriate, or not reflective of the story line will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Ok, you've read the rules, and you can go here to read the story. Have Fun!

Signed
Rockmower - Royal Bard
Houjun - Royal Court Illustrator

P.S. We can't wait to see what the rest of you imagine and create! smile

Track your currency.

#207516 - 08/12/09 03:13 AM Re: The Royal Court Follies - Illustration thread [Re: Houjun]
VVFanatic Offline
Guru

Loc: Texas
Here is my first drawing of King Arthur and Queen Carla and the village hound ... Sorry that its not that good need to work on my drawing wink haha lol but here it is.

Arthur and Carla are both gripping a rod with a sphere atop it .... and amidst the mountains the new game is hidden grin

VF2 -80%

#207517 - 08/12/09 03:20 AM Re: The Royal Court Follies - Illustration thread [Re: VVFanatic]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

I love this drawing. It's such a wonderful portrait of the king and queen and the village hound. And I can see that New Game just hovering at the top of the mountain, just waiting to know what it's supposed to do. smile

Track your currency.

#207519 - 08/12/09 03:24 AM Re: The Royal Court Follies - Illustration thread [Re: Houjun]
VVFanatic Offline
Guru

Loc: Texas
Thanks ! laugh I tried making the hound but it didnt turn out so well haha .... yes that is the new game in the mountains smile sorry its so squished together blush

VF2 -80%

#207529 - 08/12/09 12:39 PM Re: The Royal Court Follies - Illustration thread [Re: VVFanatic]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Very Nice VVF!

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#207536 - 08/12/09 05:14 PM Re: The Royal Court Follies - Illustration thread [Re: Rockmower]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Great work VVF! grin

I would've done an illustration too but I'm lacking my scanner and the time to spare at the moment. cry It's tough with my imagination running wild!

#207554 - 08/12/09 10:02 PM Re: The Royal Court Follies - Illustration thread [Re: Lyssaria]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I will like to have a go at drawing some. Is there a time limit?

#207557 - 08/12/09 11:22 PM Re: The Royal Court Follies - Illustration thread [Re: Annthewhofan]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: Annthewhofan
I will like to have a go at drawing some. Is there a time limit?

No set time limit, but I plan to post Part 2 by the weekend, and Part 3 should follow in a week or two. grin

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter