Hey all,

So I started playing this game for the first time a week ago. My main villager is now 53.. to get an idea of how long I've been playing (although it's sorta freaky cause I named him after me then got the event where they switch bodies.. so now "I" am a 41 yr old female, yikes)

I'm at population 15 cause looking at my food intake, I don't know if I can sustain a 16th person until I get more tech.

Anyway, my question now is.. how do I raise the building skill further? I wanted more totems so I had this assmebly line of research > builder > farmer, but I'm getting stuck w/ builder.. and farmer seems fine w/ just 1 person farming at a time. I've built 2 huts, the dam, the love shack, the clothing place, and cleared out the vines on the northern wall.

I have like 5 villagers that are all adapt and I want them to become master... I only ahve 1 Master builder right now.

But I can't find anything more to build. Is there something generic I can build? Which makes me wonder.. after I build everything, what happens to my generations like 5 months from now.. wil they just not be able to learn building?

(Also, unrelated.. but any tips on raising parenting too?)

Edited by LadyCFII (11/13/07 12:58 AM)