Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 253 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#67184 - 03/24/07 08:22 AM How many tribes can you have going at one time?
Tarlyna Offline

Loc: Michigan
So share? How many tribes can you have going at once, before it gets to be too much or you end up killing off your people? Be fair and tell us if you are being helped by someone else... such as a sibling, child or significant other!

I am only asking out of curiosity. I find that having two tribes is a comfortable medium for me. It is nice to be able to switch to the Tribe *B* one when tribe *A* is running along smoothly enough. I don't know if I have the guts to try a third tribe or not!

LoL nawww there's no addiction going on here! Obsessed? Not I!

#67185 - 03/24/07 08:34 AM Re: How many tribes can you have going at one time? [Re: Tarlyna]
Terina Offline
Master

Loc: BC Canada
At the moment i have all 5 slots full, but one belongs to my mother(who has her own copy at home, but likes to play it when shes watching my kid lol) and thats paused most of the time so i have 4 that i watch constantly. plus i have 2 tribes running on VV1, so a total of 6 lol, yes im a maniac

#67200 - 03/24/07 01:32 PM Re: How many tribes can you have going at one time? [Re: Terina]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
|I have games going on in all five slots. I don't try to micromanage all five at once, though. Four of the games have all the tech and all the puzzles. I'll just look in on them to stoke up the fire, ring the gong, start to train up a few of the 14 and 15-year-olds, and give a quick scan for collectibles. In all the games I still need some collectibles, but I don't spend a lot of time looking. The other game is the one I spend most time on. At the moment I still need one of the techs and to increase the population quite a bit. I'm still building the hosptital and will need another hut when the population gets high enough. When that game gets all the projects done and all the techs I'll probably start one of the other games over again and relegate the current game to the back burner.

#67217 - 03/24/07 04:13 PM Re: How many tribes can you have going at one time? [Re: arnie]
Lythanda Offline
Adviser

I have only 2 slots full, all puzzles solved, just working on collections to complete them.

I'm waiting on the update before I start new games.
Windows XP Home SP2
DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS 512.0 MB
Realtek AC97 Audio

#67268 - 03/24/07 08:18 PM Re: How many tribes can you have going at one time? [Re: Lythanda]
blue_koka Offline
Consigliere

We have our computer on multiple users. So I have 7 games going at once. My first game I just check in on. They really take care of themselves. Which lets me know that this game gets a little freaky. I mean they have pleanty of food,thier tech points are going on and on,they bury each other they heal each other and everything I used to teach them to do they do on thier own.
I go on it to make sure that my younger villagers get a chance to advance and to beat the gong and to do Island events.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter