Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 224 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#228813 - 02/17/11 09:09 AM Odd villager
they8pizza Offline
Trainee

Loc: Wisconsin
I turned on my game today and was playing as I was doing one of my sweeps of the area I saw a villager over by the gong walking away carrying flowers, I checked what he was doing and it said he was researching. I left him to do what he wanted and a little later he was walking away from the table still carrying the flowers, I checked him again and he was going to examine a hut! I then picked him up and got him back to researching and he finally dropped those flowers! I wonder why he thought he needed to carry them everywhere with him!

#228816 - 02/17/11 02:23 PM Re: Odd villager [Re: they8pizza]
IzzyJ5 Offline
Adviser

I wonder if it was Biggles???

#228832 - 02/17/11 10:53 PM Re: Odd villager [Re: IzzyJ5]
they8pizza Offline
Trainee

Loc: Wisconsin
No, it was just one of my regular villagers, I recognised him and his name right away. I can't remember who it was anymore though.

#229204 - 03/14/11 12:00 PM Re: Odd villager [Re: they8pizza]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
There are occasional glitches like that, when villagers start carrying things around for no apparent reason. As you found, picking him up usually sorts it out.

A similar glitch is when nursing mothers start carrying around odd objects instead of their baby. Often it's a fish, and there are several threads here about that, with amused comments. Usually in that case it's because the mother is sick and a doctor curing her will fix the problem.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter