Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 105 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#109118 - 11/12/07 11:59 PM [SPOILERS] Need tips: building skills
enthrop Offline

Hey all,

So I started playing this game for the first time a week ago. My main villager is now 53.. to get an idea of how long I've been playing (although it's sorta freaky cause I named him after me then got the event where they switch bodies.. so now "I" am a 41 yr old female, yikes)

I'm at population 15 cause looking at my food intake, I don't know if I can sustain a 16th person until I get more tech.

Anyway, my question now is.. how do I raise the building skill further? I wanted more totems so I had this assmebly line of research > builder > farmer, but I'm getting stuck w/ builder.. and farmer seems fine w/ just 1 person farming at a time. I've built 2 huts, the dam, the love shack, the clothing place, and cleared out the vines on the northern wall.

I have like 5 villagers that are all adapt and I want them to become master... I only ahve 1 Master builder right now.

But I can't find anything more to build. Is there something generic I can build? Which makes me wonder.. after I build everything, what happens to my generations like 5 months from now.. wil they just not be able to learn building?

(Also, unrelated.. but any tips on raising parenting too?)

Edited by LadyCFII (11/13/07 12:58 AM)

#109121 - 11/13/07 12:15 AM Re: Need tips: building skills [Re: enthrop]
kittenangel2001 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Pennsylvania
SPOILER HIGHLIGHT: Try getting them to building the hospital and clearing off the moss on the ancient place! END SPOILER Or keep dropping them on the huts! The easiest way to goo parenting skills is the rapid kiss method, you keep dropping an 50+ female on a male villager or vise versa until they master that skill. Just make sure it is a 50+ female!

#109125 - 11/13/07 12:23 AM Re: Need tips: building skills [Re: kittenangel2001]
enthrop Offline

Hey thanks for quick reply. Can I keep dropping them onto huts indefinitly? Problem is I got like 3-4 people I want as master builders.. so I have to keep moving them manually onto the huts?

I think the tech for the spoiler stuff is a LONG way off for me =/ I only have level 2 everything right now =/

Also, the 50+ female thing.. who gets parenting when you drop a male and female together? I spent like 5 mins dropping a female, seeing the message, "going indoors," then i break them apart and drop them again immediately. is that the right way?

[edit] Sorry, one more follow up. So what happens after you build those things marked in spoiler? What next to raise building?

Edited by enthrop (11/13/07 12:26 AM)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter