Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 276 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#55740 - 02/20/07 04:57 AM Hmmm - interesting (to me anyway)
mappam Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central Florida, USA
I have got 2 villages that are doing okay. One is farther along than the other one. I am going to try to keep it at just the 2 for now.

Why do I mention this - well after playing almost non-stop since I loaded this game (obsessive - who me?) I realized I still had VV1 on my PC.

I HAVE NOT PLAYED IT IN Well over a YEAR!!

All (I had 4) of my villages are STILL ALIVE!

One of them has all tech's and a bazzillion food and tech points and it seemed to take forever to bury all the dead - but there were like 60+ villagers still alive and thriving!!

One of the villages is down to 6 people - 4 male adults, 1 male child of 10 and 1 lone female that is 45 years old. I "mated" her and logged out again.

It has been SO long since I played that I have forgotton or gotten mixed up with VV2 and can't remember even what to do LOL

But I though some of you would find this interesting - and honestly kind of amazing - so I thought I would share.

Before you ask "Why did you stop playing" Simple - I got SOO attached to a few of my villagers that when they died I couldn't bring myself to Visit Any Of Them Anymore!

This time I am NOT going to name them - but keep the names they are 'born' with. I have lost 3 villagers so far - one child starved (Oh That sounds SOOO terrible!) and my 2 oldest elders died just today. I am really Trying to love them all the same - ho hum - wish me luck - I get SOO darned attached to some of them!

I live in my own little world - I like it there - Everyone knows me.

#55744 - 02/20/07 05:06 AM Re: Hmmm - interesting (to me anyway) [Re: mappam]
BROWN6084 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Don't feel bad your in the right place for your addiction \:\)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter