I've actually been on the forums for a little while now but have never really gotten around to introducing myself. I'm ekbizin(pronounced e-k-b-iz-in), and I'm a teenage homeschool student who is about three years away from graduating high school. I currently live in North Carolina, but I have plans to maybe study abroad when I'm in college(I'm not certain right now). I love gaming, acting, music and writing.

I got around to finding the first Virtual Families game while I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Sims 3(which I own now), and loved it almost instantly. The first family I ever had was a couple by the name of Austin and Erin and they had four kids, an adopted daughter by the name of Emma, another daughter named Ashley, another daughter named Celeste, and a son who I can't remember the name of at the moment. I loved that family to pieces and would play with them almost every day. Sadly, they all became very sick and I panicked, not knowing what to do. So as much it pained me, I deleted that game and almost didn't want to play anymore. I don't know what led me back, but I was able to move past that loss and continue with the other families I had going. I also tried playing Virtual Villagers for awhile, and while it wasn't a bad game, I just didn't enjoy it as much. Now I'm playing Virtual Families 2, and I'm loving it! As of right now I have three families going, and I make sure to keep a close eye on them.

Edited by ekbizin (12/03/13 04:49 PM)