Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 198 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#122856 - 03/08/08 09:45 PM Who is Sparkle?
Sparkle Offline
Trainee

Hey everyone. As few may know, my name is sparkle and I am new to this website. Let me tell you a little about myself. I love music, books, and adventure. When I grow up I'd either want to be a teacher, detective,musician (As in rock star... sort of), or an author. I love to write books. Though my grammar and spelling stinks. [color:#993399]
Hope to learn more about all of u and make new friends. L.O.L
Sparkle
John 3:16

#122865 - 03/08/08 10:39 PM Re: Who is Sparkle? [Re: Sparkle]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
Hello and Welcome!

#122868 - 03/08/08 10:52 PM Re: Who is Sparkle? [Re: Krystal]
Sparkle Offline
Trainee

Hey! I like the leopard picture! Did you get it off of the game "Paradise?" I love that game!

#122877 - 03/08/08 11:11 PM Re: Who is Sparkle? [Re: Sparkle]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
You mean my avatar? \:\)
I got the picture from the article in Wikipedia about the Black Panther. I just saved the image and then cropped it down. \:\)

#122878 - 03/08/08 11:12 PM Re: Who is Sparkle? [Re: Sparkle]
Gamemastr1 Offline
Graphics Wizard

Hello there Sparkle. Welcome to the LDW Community. I hope you get to spend time here and make new friends. Since you are new, I thought it would be a good thing to give you a quick reference guide to help you around the forum and find things of interest.

• General Discussion:
    • News and Announcements
      In this forum you can find information on new games coming out. You can find some rules of the forum here also. It is suggested you review these for your protection and the protection of other people in our community.
    • General Discussion:
      If you have a complaints, comments, or suggestions related to LDW! This is the place to start.
    • Polls:
      LDW has weekly polls. These are for fun and can be about many different subjects. It is always fun to see where you rank with the other people on the forum.
    • Off-Topic Discussions
      Do you have other interests that are not LDW related? Do you like a certain band? Are you interested in knowing what others think about it? This is the forum to post in.
  • Fun Stuff
    • Contests
      LDW sponsors monthly contests. Some contests actually have real prizes to won so keep your eyes peeled. Who knows. You might be the next winner.
    • Fan Art and Fan Fiction
      Do you have a creative side? Do you like to tell stories or draw? These two forums are for you. Here is where you can tell stories about your Virtual Villager tribes or display screenshots from your game and add funny captions.
    • Official Forum Games
      In this forum you will find LDW sponsored games that are designed to let the people of our community get together in some friendly competition.
  • Support Forum
    • Technical Issues
      If you are having technical difficulties and maybe your game is just not working the way you think it should, this is the place to find the answer. With over 400 threads with over 2,500 responses, you are sure to find the answer here. If you cannot find ananswer, you can post a new topic and ask for help. Someone from the community will try their very best to give you helpful information or show you where you can find your answer.
  • The Games
    • This area is where you can find different tidbits of information about any of the LDW games. There are hints and solutions to different situations that may come up during game play. If you have a question about a particular game, this is where you want to research the threads or post your own. The forum community will do their very best to help you out.
  • The Guides
    • The Guides area will have much more detailed information about any of the LDW games. Most of these would be concidered what is commonly called a "Spoiler". A spoiler is detailed information that can help you solve puzzles or win the game. If you do not want to know this type of information and want to solve these on yur own, beware the Spoilers.
    • Some of the members here have created what are called "Mods". Mods are modifications to the graphics for a game. If, after awhile of playing your game, you decide you want a fresh, new look, then try downloading one of the Mods offered here.

Once again, welcome. Oh, we have an Easter Egg Hunt game currently going on. Look HERE for game details.

#122881 - 03/08/08 11:19 PM Re: Who is Sparkle? [Re: Gamemastr1]
Sparkle Offline
Trainee

O.M.G U are so cool. Thank U so much! \:\)

#122920 - 03/09/08 03:46 AM Re: Who is Sparkle? [Re: Sparkle]
Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
welcome to the forums!

#122939 - 03/09/08 05:35 AM Re: Who is Sparkle? [Re: Britney]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Hey look a SPARKLE
I think I do see!
A twinkle of friendship
for you and for me!

She loves reading books
and likes music too,
but she really likes VV
like me and like you!

She says she's an author
so if we all plead,
she may write a story
in FanFic that we'll read!

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#122972 - 03/09/08 02:41 PM Re: Who is Sparkle? [Re: Rockmower]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Hello Sparkle! Wecome to the forum! \:\)

#122984 - 03/09/08 03:43 PM Re: Who is Sparkle? [Re: laurence]
Sparkle Offline
Trainee

Aw! That was so nice! Thanks everyone!
I'm so happy that U care!
Don't cry. Emotional moment!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter