Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 263 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#240583 - 06/21/16 04:45 PM Hi there!
darkcandlelight Offline

Loc: in the shadows
Technically, I'm not new (I signed up in August of 2015, and have been browsing these forums since summer 2013), but I just wanted to say hello! I've been a fan of the VV and VF series since forever (my favorite games are VV3, VV4, VV5, and VF2), and even though I've only been officially been part of the forums for a couple months, I am so glad to have known such a fun, welcoming community for so many years!

I just hope they release VV6 and VF3 before summer 2023, though. If they don't, I'll be mad.

Anyway, thanks for the fanfiction, fanart, and awesomeness! I've truly appreciated this community for many years and I only hope that the VV and VF fandoms will continue to remain for decades to come.

#240593 - 06/23/16 03:38 PM Re: Hi there! [Re: darkcandlelight]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Hello candlelight!
I hope you have good time here. I'm also browsing forums since 2013 but these days i didn't know English very well and i used google translate to read forums, it was a mess as you guess smirk
and about the VV6, i'm also a fan of VV series and waiting for VV6 for years. I recommend you to look this tweet by Arthur. G'day.

#240594 - 06/23/16 10:09 PM Re: Hi there! [Re: Hydra14]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
Hello! Welcome to the forums! smile

#240632 - 07/05/16 04:25 AM Re: Hi there! [Re: AriaSparkle]
Jacque Offline

Hello, I have been here awhile but never introduced myself. I have played all the Virtual Villager and Virtual Families games dozens of times. I love them all. It is hard to believe how far the technology has come since the first game "A New Home"

I am playing Virtual Town now and loving it. Does not seem I am any further along than other players in finding that elusive Mayor.

Feel free to message me with hints or encouragement.

#240633 - 07/05/16 05:37 PM Re: Hi there! [Re: Hydra14]
darkcandlelight Offline

Loc: in the shadows
Originally Posted By: Hydra14
Hello candlelight!
I hope you have good time here. I'm also browsing forums since 2013 but these days i didn't know English very well and i used google translate to read forums, it was a mess as you guess smirk
and about the VV6, i'm also a fan of VV series and waiting for VV6 for years. I recommend you to look this tweet by Arthur. G'day.

I most definitely will!

And I hope that's true. I hope there's some way we can continue discovering the story of Isola. I think it would be a good idea to explore its creation and origins in VV6, however that will turn out to be.
Originally Posted By: AriaSparkle
Hello! Welcome to the forums! smile

Hello back! And thanks for the warm welcome! I very much appreciate it!
Originally Posted By: Jacque
Hello, I have been here awhile but never introduced myself. I have played all the Virtual Villager and Virtual Families games dozens of times. I love them all. It is hard to believe how far the technology has come since the first game "A New Home"

I am playing Virtual Town now and loving it. Does not seem I am any further along than other players in finding that elusive Mayor.

Feel free to message me with hints or encouragement.

Hi there! And welcome!

(And you've been here for almost seven years...that's a REALLY long time. Wow.)

I know, right? It's incredible how far the VV and VF games have gone.

I haven't checked out Virtual Town, but it seems like a cool game! Might take a look at it soon!

And no, I don't have any hints or encouragement at the moment, but thanks for stopping by to talk!

#240829 - 09/21/16 02:32 AM Re: Hi there! [Re: darkcandlelight]
Jacque Offline

Still plugging along...no sign of game progressing or that elusive banana worm. frown Happy Fall everyone!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter