Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#236736 - 12/03/13 04:43 PM Getting around to introducing myself!
ekbizin Offline

I've actually been on the forums for a little while now but have never really gotten around to introducing myself. I'm ekbizin(pronounced e-k-b-iz-in), and I'm a teenage homeschool student who is about three years away from graduating high school. I currently live in North Carolina, but I have plans to maybe study abroad when I'm in college(I'm not certain right now). I love gaming, acting, music and writing.

I got around to finding the first Virtual Families game while I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Sims 3(which I own now), and loved it almost instantly. The first family I ever had was a couple by the name of Austin and Erin and they had four kids, an adopted daughter by the name of Emma, another daughter named Ashley, another daughter named Celeste, and a son who I can't remember the name of at the moment. I loved that family to pieces and would play with them almost every day. Sadly, they all became very sick and I panicked, not knowing what to do. So as much it pained me, I deleted that game and almost didn't want to play anymore. I don't know what led me back, but I was able to move past that loss and continue with the other families I had going. I also tried playing Virtual Villagers for awhile, and while it wasn't a bad game, I just didn't enjoy it as much. Now I'm playing Virtual Families 2, and I'm loving it! As of right now I have three families going, and I make sure to keep a close eye on them.

Edited by ekbizin (12/03/13 04:49 PM)

#236737 - 12/03/13 07:01 PM Re: Getting around to introducing myself! [Re: ekbizin]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Welcome, ekbizin!

#236738 - 12/03/13 08:16 PM Re: Getting around to introducing myself! [Re: arnie]
ekbizin Offline

Thank you!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter