Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 220 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#236435 - 09/22/13 10:43 AM Introductions
LisasFolly Offline

Greetings! My name Is Lisa and I live in a small "village" In SW Michigan. I have never been much of a "gamer", I usually install a game and then uninstall it within a week or so. I didn't realize how much I liked (and indeed was addicted) to VF2 until I spent a considerable amount of time looking for some guidance with a problem I was having. I was directed to the forum where I spent a couple of hours just reading the posts, and spent more time registering! I'm still puzzling about this... Anyway, my real family consists of one husband, two daughters, one son, two grandsons, two granddaughters and a dog. They're as puzzled as I am, but they're no longer bewildered (though indeed bemused),when I start talking about my "peeps" and their trials, tribulations and triumphs. My 4 year old grandson is always eager to watch and play with me when he sees What I'm doing. I think I'll have to get him his own family!

#236462 - 09/27/13 03:24 PM Re: Introductions [Re: LisasFolly]
austin2010a Offline
Adviser

LisasFolly, Welcome to the LDW forum. I have been posting so much lately that I promised myself I would not post for a while to give others a chance to say something. But, when I saw your introduction, I just had to say, "Hi and welcome".

You are not alone in how you have responded to VF2. Before VF2 I had never played any game for more than a few days. I remember when I first purchased VF2; I was sure I would delete it in a matter of hours. That was in April of 2013 it is now a few days from October and I still play every day.

I recall my family being totally baffled when they saw me cry actual tears over the loss of one of my favorite little peeps. I came to the fourms and found I was not unique in having that type of experience.

You are most welcome here. I look forward to reading your posts.

#236536 - 10/14/13 01:13 PM Re: Introductions [Re: austin2010a]
Araluen Offline

Hi, I have been playing vitual families 1 for years on pc & still haven't got all goals. I have been playing virtual families 2 on tablet & really enjoying my peeps. Many of LDW games I have enjoyed, but the families are the ones I keep playing. I hope to find tips with games, & like talking about my peeps.

Edited by Araluen (10/14/13 01:15 PM)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter