Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 165 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#121219 - 02/27/08 01:42 AM [BIG SPOILER] Another Newbie to forum
Aussie Katie Offline

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Hi There, I am also new to forum. I have played VV1 and 2, love them both and can't wait for 3. I have a question: i have followed the spoilers to complete the puzzles but there is one final one I can't get!!

It related to a piece of the gong - the one that is supposed to appear once you put the totm in the mosaic. Nothing happens when this happens for me, is it supposed to be at an exact time> This is all I need to complete the game.

Edited by LadyCFII (02/27/08 03:07 AM)

#121223 - 02/27/08 02:10 AM Re: Another Newbie to forum, but with a question [Re: Aussie Katie]
lucas Offline
Guru

Loc: AZ
Well welcome to the forumes and have a good stay here i had trouble with that one too cant remember who helped but some one will come along and post

Edited by lucas (02/27/08 02:11 AM)

Ava By AR

#121224 - 02/27/08 02:17 AM Re: Another Newbie to forum, but with a question [Re: lucas]
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
I think if you put it in the centre and wait a minute there is a noise and then when you move the totem away and put a villager there - they pick it up
It is a while since I had to do it now but I think it was that
No Doubt someone else will correct me if I am wrong!!! \:\)

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay !!!

#121226 - 02/27/08 02:59 AM Re: Another Newbie to forum, but with a question [Re: biddy]
Aussie Katie Offline

Thank you for the suggestion - I tried it straight away but nothing happened. Does it have to be the esteemed elder, or can anyone pick it up? It makes a crunch sound when you put the totem in the middle of the mosaic, and there is a cloud of orange dust, but nothing else happens.......I really want to finish this game!

#121227 - 02/27/08 03:06 AM Re: Another Newbie to forum, but with a question [Re: Aussie Katie]
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
I thought anyone could pick it up - but you could try a master scientist (or any master) - I don't remember it being an esteemed elder.
I think mine were dead (the one I had) when I got that part done.

#121230 - 02/27/08 03:24 AM Re: Another Newbie to forum, but with a question [Re: biddy]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Katie's an Aussie!
Well I will just be.
And like us she's waiting,
for VILLAGERS THREE!

Well welcome friend Katie
I'm glad that you're here,
don't hold your breath waiting,
but I hear it is near!

So while you are waiting,
forum games you might play.
Or maybe fan fiction
will brighten your days!

Whatever you do,
we're glad you are here.
We've waited too long,
to greet you my dear!

First, the villagers don't move the totem, you (or rather the guiding hand) move it. Any adult villager can pick up the piece
once it appears. I have to ask, silly as it seems, did you make sure that the floor to the ancient mosaic is completly clear first? The piece won't appear until that task (puzzle) is completed.

Edited by Rockmower (02/27/08 03:26 AM)

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#121231 - 02/27/08 03:28 AM Re: [BIG SPOILER] Another Newbie to forum [Re: Aussie Katie]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
It's possible that you have the situation described in this post.

#121233 - 02/27/08 03:47 AM Re: [BIG SPOILER] Another Newbie to forum [Re: LadyCFII]
Aussie Katie Offline

Oh My Gosh Rockmower, thanks for the poem!! That's really nice!

Thank you all for your help, it may be that I have a faulty version of the game.....hopefully I will soon be able to finish the game since I bought it in October 2007!

PS - I am so Sorry about the spoilers....I should have put that in the topic....I hope I didn't ruin anything for anyone.

#121235 - 02/27/08 04:27 AM Re: [BIG SPOILER] Another Newbie to forum [Re: Aussie Katie]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
Welcome to the forums, Aussie Katie!

Rockmower is the poet of the Introductions section. Nice, isn't it?

As Rockmower mentioned in his poem, check out Fan Fiction! (I tell everyone that, being a Fan Fiction Enthusiast!)

Oh, and you can call me Krys if you like, since that's easier and faster to type! ;\)

#121243 - 02/27/08 06:43 AM Re: [BIG SPOILER] Another Newbie to forum [Re: Aussie Katie]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Hi and Welcome Aussie Katie - from one Aussie to another \:D I hope LadyCFII had the answer for you. Fortunately I have never had that problem. I have used all sorts of villagers to move that final piece of the gong, but usually give the job to my oldest Esteemed Elder as I am just a big softie \:\)

Don't be a stranger, you will find the forums very helpful and lots of fun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter