Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#74408 - 06/04/07 04:36 PM Greetings from Pittsburgh!
EsteemedElder Offline
Trainee

Loc: Jersey Girl in Pittsburgh
Hi everyone!

I got hooked on VV1 this past fall and started playing VV2 this winter, soon after it was introduced. I love starting new tribes all the time and seeing what I can do differently. My favorite part of the game is the way the different likes/dislikes affect the villagers' behavior. I wish every villager had at least one like or one dislike and that there were more good likes (e.g. running and work). It makes things interesting!

I'm not much for leaderboards, so once I get an Esteemed Elder, I don't bother with the cross training required to get lots of EEs, though in my first tribe in VV2, I have 10 of them. In VV1, I was #3 in mushrooms collected at one time, but I left the village alone for a very long time and never set anyones preference to breeding. So, when I returned, all that was left was the golden child and lots of skeletons. I think other mushroom collecters have since passed me. (In the interest of full disclosure, I was using that cool cheating method of pausing and stacking lots of kids on one mushroom to pad my numbers). Anyway, other than that, I don't try to make it on the leaderboards.

Just wanted to introduce myself. This forum is quite helpful, especially because I can never remember the results of all the island events. Having a list is great!

Thanks and happy villaging!

#74439 - 06/04/07 07:24 PM Re: Greetings from Pittsburgh! [Re: EsteemedElder]
Laurelshere Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: MD
\:\) Hello its so nice to meet you. You sound just like me except I have not tried that mushroom thing. I am always so busy that I seldom have time for anything extra. I like to write about my villages. I spend a lot of time doing that as well as creating some fan art.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter