Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 132 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#66579 - 03/20/07 10:22 AM [SPOILER] Hi...
harry210 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Scotland
Hi, this is the first time I have joined a forum like this. I was delighted when I found the site, I now know I am not the only VV addict.. I have 81 villagers at the moment and have completed 15 of the puzzles. The treasure chest puzzle is giving me a bit of grief, any hints or tips on this would be welcome.

I must confess like a most I have my favourite villagers, I get a bit freaked out by the ones who are born with the top of their heads bald and grey hair around the sides.....

Edited by LadyCFII (03/20/07 12:49 PM)

#66597 - 03/20/07 02:13 PM Re: [SPOILER] Hi... [Re: harry210]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
Originally Posted By: harry210
The treasure chest puzzle is giving me a bit of grief, any hints or tips on this would be welcome.

The VV1 Guide Section of the forum has a thread entitled, "Detailed Spoilers" which explains all the puzzles. I have copied from that thread the solution to the treasure puzzle below. To prevent accidentally revealing a spoiler to other readers, you must highlight the block of text below to make it visible. [begin highlighting HERE-->>]

Puzzle 15 is a buried treasure. Its location can be discovered only by a master builder. Your tribe must also have researched Level 3 in both Construction and Science before they have the technology required to make the discovery. You must actually drop your builder in the right location - dragging him around won't help you find it. Look for the message, "Is something buried here?" to tell you that you're in the right place. Try dropping your builder directly south of the food bin in line with the temple. Once he locates something, you may have to be persistent before he will actually start digging. Keep dropping him there - it could take many, many tries. Once he starts digging, and the scaffolding appears, other builders (if you have any), regardless of skill, will start to help, too!
[<<--end highlighting HERE] I hope that helps!

- Borg \:\)

#68121 - 03/31/07 10:03 PM Re: [SPOILER] Hi... [Re: Borg]
harry210 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Scotland
Many thanks for the help, I have now finished VV1, purchased and moved onto VV2. It's great......

Keep on playin.....

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter