Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#35477 - 09/22/06 05:24 AM Tech Question
pattiepicc Offline

What is the fastest way to get tech points. It seems I have been playing forever and still don't have enough tech points to get to level 3 in anything! I stopped watching for 3 days
and when I came back my tech points had only gone up by 100!

#35478 - 09/22/06 05:51 AM Re: Tech Question
CaliBrat Offline
Expert

How many people you have researching and what level they're at depends on how fast you get tech points. If they have no training then they see no need to stay at the table and will wander away. As a trainee they try but don't quiet always get it right the first time. Then they'll progess to adept where they'll do better, then when they finally get it they are masters .

Just keep puttin them back on the table. It's better to have multiple villagers researching to help speed things along.

Here's a tip I found and works well when you want to give them a boost and help them along. Watch them while they research, you'll notice that they do a funny little side step and continue researching then walk a spell before starting to research again (or wander off). Right after they side-step is when they get the tech points so if you pick them up you get a few extra seconds from them not wandering about the reseach desk. Mind you if you have over half dozen or more people on the table it can get a bit confusing pickin the right ones up

Hope this helps.

#35479 - 09/22/06 05:58 AM Re: Tech Question
Annie Offline
Trainee

Loc: Illinois, USA
I think you should check to see if all of your researchers are best at research. If a VV has a higher skill than research, he seems to wander off more. If you start them off at research only, and keep them there for a while, they will stay at it better.

#35480 - 09/22/06 07:12 AM Re: Tech Question
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
Sounds like you only had one person or two researching. Turn everybody you don't need immediately for other things into researchers.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter