Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 138 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#102238 - 10/10/07 11:55 PM Think it is Time to Let My Oldest Village Go
Diversity Offline
Expert

Loc: Kentucky
*sighs*
I have VV2 going strong and I am wanting the Plant Tycoon now - but I don't have time to keep close track of all 3 - so I am letting my VV 1 slowly play itself out on it's own. It is down to 33 now. Sorta sad to watch you know. And I couldn't make myself hit the delete button to just end it all at once. *chuckles* Silly I know.

But I wonder! Does the golden child stay and keep the place alive even if all the villagers die off? It will be interesting to see what happens.

#102243 - 10/11/07 12:17 AM Re: Think it is Time to Let My Oldest Village Go [Re: Diversity]
Kadgii Kailali Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tokyo~ lol
idk, bit from what ive read about i think he does

#102244 - 10/11/07 12:22 AM Re: Think it is Time to Let My Oldest Village Go [Re: Kadgii Kailali]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

Yes he does, but you won't get any events.

#102246 - 10/11/07 12:27 AM Re: Think it is Time to Let My Oldest Village Go [Re: Kadgii Kailali]
Funkiroller Offline
Expert

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
I ignored my tribe for months (bad negelectful me) and when I turned it back on finally, I had alot of kids. Just kids though, nobody old enough to breed or anything. I just had to wait till they grew up a little and I got things going again.

You could always pause the tribe and come back to it whenever you feel like turning it back on. I have mine on pause right now so that nothing bad happens while I play PT.

#102255 - 10/11/07 12:46 AM Re: Think it is Time to Let My Oldest Village Go [Re: Funkiroller]
Tmac Offline
Master

if you don't have time for your vv1 game now , just put it on pause. then after you have found all of the mp's go back to it !

#102361 - 10/11/07 01:02 PM Re: Think it is Time to Let My Oldest Village Go [Re: Tmac]
Diversity Offline
Expert

Down to 27 now.
No
Time to let it go.
Sometime later when I have more time I can make a new tribe in it - and start fresh.
New beginnings can be fun too.
:-)

Edited by Diversity (10/11/07 01:04 PM)

#102365 - 10/11/07 01:58 PM Re: Think it is Time to Let My Oldest Village Go [Re: Diversity]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
My oldest VV1 tribe runs alone since a long time. Sometimes, I go watching it and it seems to go well! The population varies up and down and when it's too low, I select some girls in parenting (there is no limit of age in VV1 \:\) ) I also select some healers time to time.
I think you may do the same and let it go! For VV2, it's more difficult because you must take care of the fire or the villagers get sick and die; but for VV1 you can let them live their own life!! \:\)

#102433 - 10/11/07 09:42 PM Re: Think it is Time to Let My Oldest Village Go [Re: laurence]
Diversity Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: laurence
My oldest VV1 tribe runs alone since a long time. Sometimes, I go watching it and it seems to go well! The population varies up and down and when it's too low, I select some girls in parenting (there is no limit of age in VV1 \:\) ) I also select some healers time to time.
I think you may do the same and let it go! For VV2, it's more difficult because you must take care of the fire or the villagers get sick and die; but for VV1 you can let them live their own life!! \:\)

Yes I did that for a long time.

#102983 - 10/14/07 05:33 PM Re: Think it is Time to Let My Oldest Village Go [Re: Diversity]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I just visit VV1 brefly to make sure they have one male breeder as they can manage on their own.

#108304 - 11/09/07 05:23 PM Re: Think it is Time to Let My Oldest Village Go [Re: Annthewhofan]
WebWench Offline
Trainee

Loc: NY, USA
I'm a lil backwards, cuz I played VV2 first, have had it since it came out... Just started VV1 today, and I think it's really cool to hear that you can leave your village running, and it's self sustaining! I kinda wish that was the case in VV2.

I'm already looking forward to the next LDW game LOL!

Running on WinXP MCE, 32bit
Thanks for all you do here at LDW!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter