Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Flizia), 56 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
How do I post Virtual Families 2 Mods online?
by LadyCFII
Yesterday at 02:31 PM
Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!]
by Flizia
10/17/17 12:35 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Lia
10/16/17 04:40 PM
New games?
by Lia
10/12/17 08:42 PM
How long have you been playing?
by LadyCFII
09/25/17 04:12 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Yurilynne, wiccawiz, AshleyG, Hynma, Crystal713
29699 Registered Users
Forum Stats
29699 Members
73 Forums
18752 Topics
184214 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium
Jump to new posts [NOOB] Guide to Managing FT2 Economy by wiccawiz @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

HI everyone, Now that you've gotten your hands on the latest and great Fish Tycoon 2, but where do you go from here? If you've played Fish Tycoon prior to this, then consider the graphical improvements an upgrade. BUT this guide if not meant for ex
Plant Tycoon Mods
Jump to new posts Locked Postings by Lia @ Yesterday at 12:33 AM

How does one add a different (easier) method to adding a mod to a program? Backups are good! I find it easier to rename the file in question to: orig-whatever the filename was and import the new mod under the (original name). If it doesn't pan out I
Plant Tycoon
Jump to new posts Defunct Leaderboard Stats by Lia @ 10/19/17 11:55 PM

Are these statistics being tracked within the program (2014 version) ? Can they be accessed by the player?
Plant Tycoon
Jump to new posts The $6000 Citrus Reptans (Spoiler, maybe) by Lia @ 10/18/17 09:34 PM

Yay! I have the 4th Cornerstone Seed. I started with a Fourpetal Reptans > Aureus Reptans > Venom Reptans (3 tries here) > Mela Reptans > CITRUS REPTANS. Many thanks to 'Borg' (posted by LadyCFII) for the Excel Spreadsheet Breeding Char
Off-Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Villager outfits for story? by Outcast Cat @ 10/18/17 04:57 AM

Iím writing/drawing a story that takes place in a tropical fantasy island and Iíve always loved the virtual villagers 4 and 5 outfits. Could someone tell me where I could somehow find them all on one picture? Iíd rather not stare at my phone screen (
Plant Tycoon
On Windows PC's there is a little used key usually found between the CTRL and ALT keys. I have the PT shortcut pinned to the taskbar (Win7) and when the Windows key is pressed you are taken to the Start Menu/Desktop. The taskbar icon for PT highlight
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter