Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 86 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Pregnant Orange Mask
by Mbee
Yesterday at 05:06 PM
Anything New for Virtual Families 3?
by Xay
07/20/19 03:24 AM
What's new with VF3?
by LadyCFII
07/19/19 04:40 PM
Just wondering, why there isen't much diversity
by Hydra14
07/01/19 05:51 PM
Alternative Universe / Reboot Theory? [SPOILERS]
by Hydra14
06/24/19 08:46 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Aech, Alme, MamaRed, Jessicamaay03, Lilac1090
30258 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30258 Members
75 Forums
19095 Topics
185920 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers
Jump to new posts Re: Pregnant Orange Mask by Mbee @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Once I converted an Orange Mask that way. I jumped at him while the Fog of Doom was there and he got converted. All the blue mask were allready converted so I thought I'll try that again .. No, the pregnant Orange Mask woman, Makawa, is the most ang
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Villagers 6 - Idea by Mbee @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: AgentqutipI have an idea for another VV series, Okay, so the certain villagers are selected to bury the chief from VV5 because of old age, he died a long life. While they enter the mausoleum the floor beneath them collapse, and
Plant Tycoon
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILERS! Flowers not in Game? by Mbee @ 07/22/19 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Hydra14Originally Posted By: MbeeOkay, thank you Hydra14! That solves the mysterie for me ... finally I can stop crossbreeding in order to find those missing species. I'm a bit sad they don't exist though.. You are pretty welc
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: VF3 Email Updates Error by Xay @ 07/20/19 03:36 AM

Nope, it's not a problem that will slow down the game progress. I'll look into this further this coming week and see if we can't nip that little error and get it to scamper off into the woods!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anything New for Virtual Families 3? by Xay @ 07/20/19 03:24 AM

Hey Agentqutip!! We just released a big post on that exact subject today! You can read it here!
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion by Bea4448 @ 07/19/19 07:46 PM

It would be so cool if there was more of a map and or neighbourhood situation! Where you could take your peeps to the park or grocery store, and even make them drive or bike get take a taxi to thoughs places. Also it would be super awesome if the kid
News and Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: What's new with VF3? by LadyCFII @ 07/19/19 04:40 PM

We know that you all have been waiting a very long time, not only for updates on where we are with VF3, but also to be able to play the game. In all honesty, we expected to have the game released by now. Since that (quite obviously) didn't happen, we
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter