Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 36 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
For Real...What's Going on With VF3?
by LadyCFII
Yesterday at 03:15 PM
Mausoleum capacity?
by Tobie
05/11/20 01:56 PM
What's new with VF3?
by LadyCFII
05/07/20 01:02 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Sops, leafygreens, bernadetaplazy, aleya1110, AmandaLu
30440 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30440 Members
75 Forums
19165 Topics
186235 Posts

Max Online: 467 @ 01/20/20 02:20 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual Villagers: Origins 2
Jump to new posts Re: Completing the statues by crosstitcher @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Hi all, GBU all 2. I had to "restart" my "IWIN bought" game, for the 5th time. I got 2/3 of the blue statue, 2/3 of the red, and 1/3 of the yellow. Like someone above said about "not having" the "cleared moss",
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? by LadyCFII @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

To report bugs: from within the game, tap Menu, tap Settings, then tap Contact Support, which will open an email for you to use to report your issue. It will be pre-filled with important information that we use to help us resolve issues, so please do
Hi Willie! To raise the final piece of the Yellow Statue, Spoiler Content
Jump to new posts Collecting "fish" by crosstitcher @ 06/03/20 10:47 AM

Hi all, GBU all 2. I "read" on another forum, that the kids "only catch" the "collection fish"? If so, does anybody on here "know how, where or when"? GBU and yours.
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Virtual town game stuck on yesterday by haberp @ 06/02/20 02:52 PM

When I opened my game this morning I noticed that it seems stuck on yesterday. How can I correct this?
Fan Art
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Weird Pictures by Hydra14 @ 05/31/20 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: AnnthewhofanI just come and be looking at past screenshots I use to go to work when I used to be on a lot every day, is it as busy like it used to be? I have retired so the lockdown does not affect me as much now I am retired.
Jump to new posts Re: Water Wheel by crosstitcher @ 05/30/20 11:18 PM

Hi MissKathy, GBU2. I'm "back." Can't "understand what the difference" in "buying" this game from "another site, IWIN, yours, or FB, which I don't do". I only "bought it thru IWIN, because they "offer
Virtual Villagers 3: The Secret City
Jump to new posts Re: Guest the real chief by Annthewhofan @ 05/30/20 07:17 PM

Wow I not played for a long time when I use to visit these forums I was pretty new and leaning. Now leant a lot more. I bet there are a lot more newbies on these forums and how doing in the lockdown?
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter