Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (erindors), 67 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Fish Tycoon 2 is here!
by JudasFm
Yesterday at 12:20 PM
Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2?
by poofy
Yesterday at 02:00 AM
For Real...What's Going on With VF3?
by Stpeter
04/27/17 05:03 PM
VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!!
by lurker76
04/24/17 10:45 PM
We are looking for beta testers for Android games
by Xay
04/05/17 07:24 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Flurry, mdgal, Duke, PattyAS, Takesha
29599 Registered Users
Forum Stats
29599 Members
73 Forums
18692 Topics
183934 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium
Jump to new posts Re: Price of Magic Fish?? by erindors @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Sorry I don't know how to hide but I won't be telling anymore I just wanted to help as I had hoped that they would help me ( fat chance of that now)
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts So Far by Xay @ 04/29/17 06:12 PM

There is no pause button currently, or a way to speed up/slow down the game. You can offer your feedback on that by using the Get Help button on the Options menu within the game. And of course, many questions have answers at our Help Center.
News and Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! by JudasFm @ 04/29/17 12:20 PM

To be fair to LDW, they do usually release on PC after mobile devices, so hope isn't dead yet. LDW, are you planning to release Fish Tycoon 2 for PC?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2? by poofy @ 04/29/17 02:00 AM

I downloaded fish tycoon 2 for mobile. But I would love to have a list of the magic fish. I have one now. But I dont know the names of the others
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback by poofy @ 04/29/17 01:56 AM

I always buy your games on your website for PC. I have everyone that you made. I also have the mobile games fish tycoon 2 and virtual town. I don't like games with in app purchases. I prefer to pay for the game. Keep making great games and I'll keep
Jump to new posts Re: Fish Food by Simsane @ 04/29/17 01:38 AM

Thanks to both of you.
Off-Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: how old are you? by erindors @ 04/29/17 01:13 AM

I'm 76 on August 1st and still luv my Ldw games which I have them all,
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed by erindors @ 04/28/17 10:36 PM

Thank you all I'm not so disappointed now that I know there are others like me just learning the game,I must admit I do so luv all the LDW games and I have them all and played them over and over through the years,so well done LDW keep up the good wor
Jump to new posts Re: Help please by eyeshigh @ 04/28/17 09:12 PM

I haven't looked for a full breeding chart yet, because I am afraid I'll rely on it if I did find one. I am working on my own, but first - getting enough cash to research so my lil' fry don't just die.
Virtual Town for iOS and Android
Jump to new posts Re: Glitch by Xay @ 04/27/17 06:05 PM

Try taking the envelope to your secretary in Town Hall, then try visiting the curator again.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? by Stpeter @ 04/27/17 05:03 PM

I can wait
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! by lurker76 @ 04/24/17 10:45 PM

Crossstitcher I am going to follow your lead and refuse any hints or tips for this one. When I have used hints on previous games, EVERY TIME, I've gotten so mad at myself for doing it! I, too, have every VV and I replay them over and over ... never g
Fan Fiction Comments
Jump to new posts Re: The Diary of Alexandra by GamerGirlSam by crosstitcher @ 04/24/17 01:14 PM

Awesome job. I couldn't "stop laughing my head off", when reading about the "bathroom". Congrads.
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter