Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (erindors), 67 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Fish Tycoon 2 is here!
by JudasFm
Yesterday at 12:20 PM
Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2?
by poofy
Yesterday at 02:00 AM
For Real...What's Going on With VF3?
by Stpeter
04/27/17 05:03 PM
VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!!
by lurker76
04/24/17 10:45 PM
We are looking for beta testers for Android games
by Xay
04/05/17 07:24 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Flurry, mdgal, Duke, PattyAS, Takesha
29599 Registered Users
Forum Stats
29599 Members
73 Forums
18692 Topics
183934 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium
Jump to new posts Re: Price of Magic Fish?? by erindors @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Sorry I don't know how to hide but I won't be telling anymore I just wanted to help as I had hoped that they would help me ( fat chance of that now)
Jump to new posts Re: Price of Magic Fish?? by Meems @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

I don't know yet, but new players might want you to hide your answers as "spoilers" which I also don't know how to do. I got another Magic Nutrition fish in another egg bundle and am breeding them so I can purchase more research.
Jump to new posts Price of Magic Fish?? by erindors @ Yesterday at 08:17 AM

Does anyone know yet what the price is for each magic fish ,I only have 2 prices up to now and that is for the Magic Fish of Isola { 361$ } and the Magic Fish of Nutrition { 75$ }
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts So Far by Xay @ 04/29/17 06:12 PM

There is no pause button currently, or a way to speed up/slow down the game. You can offer your feedback on that by using the Get Help button on the Options menu within the game. And of course, many questions have answers at our Help Center.
News and Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Fish Tycoon 2 is arriving soon! by JudasFm @ 04/29/17 12:20 PM

To be fair to LDW, they do usually release on PC after mobile devices, so hope isn't dead yet. LDW, are you planning to release Fish Tycoon 2 for PC?
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts So Far by erindors @ 04/29/17 03:15 AM

I also got the magic fish of nutrition so what I did I just kept breeding it till I got enough funds to do al the research then I bought some uncommon eggs and bred each one with each other and I got another two magics the golden guppy of isola and t
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Unreleased Game Image.. Plant Tycoon 2? by poofy @ 04/29/17 02:00 AM

I downloaded fish tycoon 2 for mobile. But I would love to have a list of the magic fish. I have one now. But I dont know the names of the others
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback by poofy @ 04/29/17 01:56 AM

I always buy your games on your website for PC. I have everyone that you made. I also have the mobile games fish tycoon 2 and virtual town. I don't like games with in app purchases. I prefer to pay for the game. Keep making great games and I'll keep
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts So Far by Simsane @ 04/29/17 01:47 AM

Oh, forgot to say that I love, love, love that Findex feature too. I have already managed to have some uncommon fish be born and can easily see how to make more. That is SO helpful! . I did somehow end up with a dead fish and don't know why or wha
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts So Far by Simsane @ 04/29/17 01:43 AM

I, too, wish there was a pause. I am semi-retired so do have quite a bit of time but am also playing Virtual Town (no pause but they won't starve) and another game that takes up a lot of time. I work 32 hours a week, take care of a disabled hubby
Jump to new posts Re: Fish Food by Simsane @ 04/29/17 01:38 AM

Thanks to both of you.
Off-Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: how old are you? by erindors @ 04/29/17 01:13 AM

I'm 76 on August 1st and still luv my Ldw games which I have them all,
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed by erindors @ 04/28/17 10:36 PM

Thank you all I'm not so disappointed now that I know there are others like me just learning the game,I must admit I do so luv all the LDW games and I have them all and played them over and over through the years,so well done LDW keep up the good wor
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed by eyeshigh @ 04/28/17 09:12 PM

I just got the game, and I cannot be too much help. I'm watching on here though, so if i can help, I totally will!
Jump to new posts Re: Help please by eyeshigh @ 04/28/17 09:12 PM

I haven't looked for a full breeding chart yet, because I am afraid I'll rely on it if I did find one. I am working on my own, but first - getting enough cash to research so my lil' fry don't just die.
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts So Far by eyeshigh @ 04/28/17 09:10 PM

It is beautiful isn't it? The only thing I've "struggled with" is not being able to find a way to pause or speed up the game - which i am used to being able to do, but I've mostly adjusted to that. and i LOVE the "FINDEX" soooo
Jump to new posts Re: Fish Food by eyeshigh @ 04/28/17 09:08 PM

You automatically have a canister of food - the lowest quality one. A menu drops down when you click on "MY ITEMS". You can research higher qualities of food when you get enough coins for it.
Jump to new posts Re: Fish Food by erindors @ 04/28/17 07:52 PM

It comes in research
Jump to new posts Fish Food by Simsane @ 04/28/17 07:48 PM

How/where do I buy the food? Or is that something that doesn't run out?
Jump to new posts Thoughts So Far by Simsane @ 04/28/17 05:55 PM

I just installed and went through the tutorial. Love the graphics, felt the tutorial was adequate and the user interface (??) is mostly understandable and easy to figure out. I have two pregnant fish at the moment so am hoping my tank will not be o
Jump to new posts Re: Help please by Simsane @ 04/28/17 05:47 PM

I just downloaded and went through the tutorial, sorry. I am still trying to learn this game myself. I played the original Fish Tycoon on my PC, but it's been years and this one is different.
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed by Meems @ 04/28/17 05:28 PM

I'm playing! But like John Snow, I know nothing, so please don't be disappointed at the lack of replies. This game is all about the journey not the destination. I lucked out and got the Magic Fish of Nutrition with my starter eggs!
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed by erindors @ 04/28/17 04:28 PM

I understand I also am new but I was messing today breeding the magic fish of nutrition and I just tried it with different fish and I got two more magic fish so I was lucky that way
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed by Kiana @ 04/28/17 02:05 PM

I just started the game yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far (I just wish there was a pause feature) But I saw your post about the magic fish, I'm not at that area of that game yet lol sorry!
Jump to new posts Disappointed by erindors @ 04/28/17 11:13 AM

I guess no one is playing this game ,I luv it ,and I thought somebody would have replied to my recent post ,even just to say they don't know as they are trying to work it out themselves,ah well back to my game as I get no help on here...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter