Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Flizia), 56 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
How do I post Virtual Families 2 Mods online?
by LadyCFII
Yesterday at 02:31 PM
Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!]
by Flizia
10/17/17 12:35 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Lia
10/16/17 04:40 PM
New games?
by Lia
10/12/17 08:42 PM
How long have you been playing?
by LadyCFII
09/25/17 04:12 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Yurilynne, wiccawiz, AshleyG, Hynma, Crystal713
29699 Registered Users
Forum Stats
29699 Members
73 Forums
18752 Topics
184214 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual Town for iOS and Android
Jump to new posts Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches by Flizia @ Today at 10:50 AM

Brie is my favorite kind of cheese! I had a funny situation today. When I caught a dragonfly, the secretary said "Mayor, something else has come up..." instead of "You caught a ...! Woohoo!".
Jump to new posts Re: I have too much money. by Flizia @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

A GUITAR!? (I like guitars so much) Where have you bought it?
Jump to new posts Re: How do I wear purchased clothes? by Flizia @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

I think it's possible now
Jump to new posts Re: Cuckoo clock by Flizia @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

I hear it too. I also can hear chimes in the Northwest Area.
Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium
Jump to new posts [NOOB] Guide to Managing FT2 Economy by wiccawiz @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

HI everyone, Now that you've gotten your hands on the latest and great Fish Tycoon 2, but where do you go from here? If you've played Fish Tycoon prior to this, then consider the graphical improvements an upgrade. BUT this guide if not meant for ex
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: How do I post Virtual Families 2 Mods online? by LadyCFII @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

We do have a topic here that outlines how to package and post mods. It should answer a lot of the questions that you have.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts How do I post Virtual Families 2 Mods online? by MathewDavis @ Yesterday at 05:00 AM

Hello everyone, I am just wondering how do i upload mods from Virtual Families 2? I have recently done some modding but since I have no idea how to do it, can anyone give me advice? Of course I am a beginner modder (noob) and I don't think all m
Plant Tycoon
Jump to new posts Re: Ball Cactus is the Bad Boy on the Block by Lia @ Yesterday at 12:56 AM

Arthurium seems to sell no matter what. It doesn't matter whether 15 or fewer plants go to the nursery - IF something goes unsold it's a ball cactus. I've tried reducing the MSRP, pruning off bit by bit down to the seed "bump" to no avail.
Plant Tycoon Mods
Jump to new posts Locked Postings by Lia @ Yesterday at 12:33 AM

How does one add a different (easier) method to adding a mod to a program? Backups are good! I find it easier to rename the file in question to: orig-whatever the filename was and import the new mod under the (original name). If it doesn't pan out I
Plant Tycoon
Jump to new posts Defunct Leaderboard Stats by Lia @ 10/19/17 11:55 PM

Are these statistics being tracked within the program (2014 version) ? Can they be accessed by the player?
Jump to new posts Re: Lake on the north side of river by Flizia @ 10/19/17 07:42 PM

I can plant plants on a middle of the bridge! Lol!
Jump to new posts Re: Mysterious visitor by Flizia @ 10/19/17 07:33 PM

I found a Tahitian Ridged Cactus seed after I visited her and gave her a mineral. She said that "my luck was foretold".
I don't get black water but it's brighter at night. It must be a glitch.
Plant Tycoon
Jump to new posts The $6000 Citrus Reptans (Spoiler, maybe) by Lia @ 10/18/17 09:34 PM

Yay! I have the 4th Cornerstone Seed. I started with a Fourpetal Reptans > Aureus Reptans > Venom Reptans (3 tries here) > Mela Reptans > CITRUS REPTANS. Many thanks to 'Borg' (posted by LadyCFII) for the Excel Spreadsheet Breeding Char
Jump to new posts Re: How big can the mayor's house be? by Flizia @ 10/18/17 12:39 PM

Thanks fo help!
Off-Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Villager outfits for story? by Outcast Cat @ 10/18/17 04:57 AM

Iím writing/drawing a story that takes place in a tropical fantasy island and Iíve always loved the virtual villagers 4 and 5 outfits. Could someone tell me where I could somehow find them all on one picture? Iíd rather not stare at my phone screen (
Jump to new posts Re: How big can the mayor's house be? by Xay @ 10/17/17 08:23 PM

And, in addition to what MissKathy states above, each room can be expanded twice, so it's pretty big once you've reached full expansion size!
Jump to new posts Re: How big can the mayor's house be? by MissKathy @ 10/17/17 07:03 PM

Hi Flizia. Currently the Mayor's house can have a total of 4 rooms: The "main" room, and then an additional 3 (1 North, 1 West, and 1 East of the main room).
I had a dream about a week ago. In this dream I was able to build a post office for my town.
Jump to new posts How big can the mayor's house be? by Flizia @ 10/17/17 02:54 PM

Hi, I'm wondering how big house we can have in VT. Can we have more than 4 rooms? Currently I have 3 rooms in my house.
Jump to new posts Re: What's with these boxes? by Flizia @ 10/17/17 02:27 PM

And what's with that boulder near to the boxes?
Virtual Families
Jump to new posts Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] by Flizia @ 10/17/17 12:35 PM

It' s in the Outdoors section. You have to scroll down. Sorry for replying 10 months after you asked me...
Polls
Jump to new posts Re: Where do you play games most often? by Lia @ 10/17/17 01:33 AM

Windows PC unless you want to travel to way back when for Pong and 221 B Baker Street on a Commodore.
Polls
Jump to new posts Re: How involved are you in LDW Forums by Lia @ 10/17/17 01:21 AM

When I registered in 2007 I spent almost no time on the forums. Now that I have some time to spare 1,3,4 & 5 within the majority, 2 no longer exists in 2017.
Plant Tycoon
I'll have to read the 'how-to post in the forums'. Not very familiar with UBBCode. I know there is/was a general problem with broken links and wasn't sure if this was one of them. Thanks
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter