Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 68 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about puzzle 11 (contains spoilers)
by StaceyUK
09/19/18 07:16 PM
couple died with no kids
by Keegan
09/19/18 03:25 PM
For Real...What's Going on With VF3?
by CasiBK
09/19/18 01:10 AM
Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!]
by stonzee
09/17/18 04:59 PM
Virtual Families 2 on Steam Greenlight
by Keegan
09/17/18 01:48 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
swhynes, ubivub, annamay laymon, AWebb, Franz123
30003 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30003 Members
74 Forums
18872 Topics
184776 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers
Jump to new posts Re: Questions about puzzle 11 (contains spoilers) by StaceyUK @ 09/19/18 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Maniacal_ZebraThere seriously wasn't time to close it. The lightning started up again within 1 minute. I'm reinstalling it now, even if it means starting all over. If I can't get it torn down after the reinstall, I'll do the
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: VF2 - Lag at Night by InPinkClover @ 09/19/18 03:30 PM

Thank you, I will.
Virtual Families
Jump to new posts Re: couple died with no kids by Keegan @ 09/19/18 03:25 PM

Hi there! We're sorry to hear about your family passing away. In the first Virtual Families, as soon as one of the adults has died, you will have the opportunity to start a new generation from the family screen. If you donít have any children, yo
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? by CasiBK @ 09/19/18 01:10 AM

Thank you, that makes complete sense. And I was unaware of Virtual Town so maybe I will check that out as well. (I usually prefer to play on PC but I have a tablet as well). Thanks again for considering. Casi
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? by Keegan @ 09/18/18 06:17 PM

We do understand that many people would like to see more varied skin colors or cultural representation in our games, particularly in the Virtual Families games, where the little people are not all members of an isolated island tribe. We are improving
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Everyone! by Keegan @ 09/18/18 05:18 PM

Hi Anna! Welcome to the forums and thanks for playing! Please also follow our Facebook page, if you're not following already, where you can be among the first to hear about any game-related news and announcements: https://www.facebook.com/VirtualF
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? by CasiBK @ 09/18/18 04:42 PM

Will there be an opportunity to choose characters of color or will the families continue to look the same? It's all right if it hasn't been considered but it would be nice. Still looking forward to the new version, especially because I've run throu
Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
Jump to new posts Can't Water the Window Boxes by CasiBK @ 09/18/18 04:02 PM

I'm on my fifth generation and I've dropped people from every generation on those watering cans (sometimes one after another) but no one will water the flower boxes. Am I missing a trick somehow? Thanks! Casi
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Everyone! by AnnRose @ 09/18/18 10:14 AM

Hi! My name is Anna and I am from Belarus. I'm 17 years old and now I'm in College. I found 2 virtual families about 4-5 years ago and all this time I play all the games from LDW. These are the games that do not get bored after many years. You're the
Virtual Families
Jump to new posts Re: couple died with no kids by stonzee @ 09/18/18 12:29 AM

If I start over will I lose all of the upgrades and money?
Virtual Families
Jump to new posts couple died with no kids by stonzee @ 09/18/18 12:26 AM

My couple died and they never had kids (I tried but they never had any). Now what? All I have is the cat.
Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life
not a bug. use the children to gather herbs while water and hot rock get ready. dont forget the spice herb by the cave up top. as soon as the water boils get someone to start adding herbs, and three children to the food bin to add to stew. i grab to
Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life
you need two children to distract the crabs then an adult to catch it. if you are fast you can get two at a time. then the children get bored. haha.
Virtual Families
Jump to new posts Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] by stonzee @ 09/17/18 04:59 PM

My youngest child is 9 and he was jealous of the new baby. There is no new baby. He's the youngest and last child. I thought it was hilarious because he was dancing at the time.
Virtual Villagers: Origins 2
Jump to new posts Re: Needs more building experience by Keegan @ 09/17/18 02:03 PM

Hi Amelia! We're happy that you're enjoying the game! Repairing huts is a skill like any other in the game and needs to be practiced. Before working on the Crafting Hut, try repairing your village's dock! Drag and drop villagers on buildings and
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: VF2 - Lag at Night by Keegan @ 09/17/18 01:52 PM

We're sorry to hear this and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact us at support@ldw.zendesk.com so we can investigate and attempt to resolve this for you - ensure you mention your device type and operating system in your m
News and Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 2 on Steam Greenlight by Keegan @ 09/17/18 01:48 PM

Thanks for your question! There are no differences between these two versions; the recently-released Steam version is a direct port of the existing desktop game. Thanks for playing!
Polls
Jump to new posts Re: What continent do you live on? by AimeePenguins @ 09/17/18 05:56 AM

tasmania, australia!
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts VF2 - Lag at Night by InPinkClover @ 09/17/18 01:37 AM

I was playing my son's copy of VF2 for a couple of generations before I decided I wanted my own. So TODAY I purchased a copy directly from LDW. As soon as night hit the lag became unbearable. I have switched it to daytime and that helped the lag, b
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter