Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Veggies), 63 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
For Real...What's Going on With VF3?
by Debi1214
Yesterday at 02:49 PM
Cooking Like Mommy? Driving Like Daddy? Really?
by Tobie
02/20/17 06:00 PM
VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!!
by supermiguel
02/18/17 01:11 AM
Weird glitches
by alcaeos
02/17/17 10:46 PM
New website URL!
by Xay
02/17/17 09:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Aficantouch, Catniss, Ronnee, Faith Ola, MCFPapa
29553 Registered Users
Forum Stats
29553 Members
72 Forums
18680 Topics
183801 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? by Debi1214 @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

It's awesome to hear some news about VF3, I have had my VF2 on pause now for some months. So many families now I have lost count hahah.. Really looking forward. One thing, I sure wish we could some how take our money from VF2 into 3? Maybe that could
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback by Utibe @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

It's really taking long. Please give us a possible month. I can't give ideas anymore, that did prolong our wait. Will do that after the game is released...love vf series so so much, love your works ldw.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? by DcD2510 @ Yesterday at 05:24 AM

To Everyone at LDW, I appreciate your customer service, and I love your games.
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback by Samkkgamer786 @ 02/21/17 09:25 PM

December? That's months away. This game should not take that long. It's not like the graphics are like the sims. Ldw please tell us when its releasing/ estimation. I need to know as that'll enable me to purchase the sims and utilize the money that I
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback by Purricane @ 02/21/17 08:44 PM

It had better be out, before December! Because that's almost 3 years, and no game should take that long to be released, they could just put out the game and do updates later!
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback by DcD2510 @ 02/21/17 04:16 AM

I know it is hard waiting, but we all have to be patient, I love VF series. I think it will come out by December 2017
General Discussion
LadyCFII gave us a nice update a few weeks ago in another post http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=241201#Post241201 She didn't give any hints about when the game would be ready, but there was still some good n
Polls
Jump to new posts Re: POLL: Where did you find out about our games? by WildCherryTribe @ 02/19/17 02:37 AM

I got the first one when I still had a Palm device. Moved on to buying the plant and fish tycoon games and all the VV and VF games for PC. Tried the ones on Android on a phone and tablet, but stuck with just the VF series there as the VV graphics a
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Cooking Like Mommy? Driving Like Daddy? Really? by happy733 @ 02/18/17 05:03 PM

I am only fan of virtual family series games. I am very patient. But also very interested in seeing a new preview of virtual families 3 if on back burner. I want to see some progress and new features in use not words. Please keep pc games. that is m
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! by supermiguel @ 02/18/17 01:11 AM

YES!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE WAITED ALL ETERNITY FOR THIS!!!!!!! It is about time! I was so bummed out when Virtual Villagers announced Fish Tycoon 2 instead of a new Virtual Villagers game and now I am once again ecsta
Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers
Jump to new posts Re: Weird glitches by alcaeos @ 02/17/17 10:46 PM

No it is not. Ok will do!
News and Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: New website URL! by Xay @ 02/17/17 09:47 PM

We know about the Beta Test Application form, and will be resolving it soon. The forum posts must be changed manually, so if you'll let me know in a Private Message, which ones are pointing to the wrong thing, I'll work on changing them. You can, o
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback by Purricane @ 02/17/17 09:44 PM

Samkkgamer786, I only play the Virtual Families Series
News and Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: New website URL! by WildCherryTribe @ 02/17/17 09:20 PM

The new URL appears to break some things, like the beta test application (points to ldw.com). Some links on forum posts still point to the old address, like current project links, etc. Congrats on the new URL
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! by WildCherryTribe @ 02/17/17 09:03 PM

Question answered elsewhere.
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback by Samkkgamer786 @ 02/17/17 06:54 PM

Well whats wrong if they stopped to make the other games? It's business and plus most of the ldw fans don't like playing the vf series.
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter