Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Lori80), 96 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 for PC
by Keegan
03/18/19 07:14 PM
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out!
by kir
03/16/19 04:34 PM
What are ios and android?
by LisaRae
03/11/19 01:10 PM
So what do you think of VV5 New Believers?
by Sherry Jane
03/02/19 10:00 PM
It's been a long time since I visited.
by Keegan
03/01/19 08:19 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Pretty Cockroach, Lotsafun, Pooks2, Koffihassan, Lollymn
30168 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30168 Members
75 Forums
19073 Topics
185773 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual Villagers: Origins 2
Jump to new posts Re: 2 questions. by Lori80 @ 36 minutes 31 seconds ago

Again, I have not figured out how to post a question. I am at a standstill with Virtual Villagers origins. I have one more puzzle piece to get and I have no idea what it is or how to get it. Also it's boring when you cannot advance. I have alot
Jump to new posts Re: 2 questions. by Lori80 @ 38 minutes 33 seconds ago

Thank you.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 for PC by Keegan @ 03/18/19 07:14 PM

Hi there! There are many versions of the game available for PC that are matched with the mobile version - the differences you're referring to are between the paid versions, distributed by third parties, and the free-to-play versions that we support.
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion by RudyToo @ 03/17/19 06:12 PM

I will be waiting for the pc version as well, the version that I can purchase. IMHO there is not enough content in these VV games to make them worthy of being a free to play, I am used to the free to play games that take months or even a year or more
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion by Mackenzie @ 03/16/19 08:40 PM

Is this still going to be completed by the first quarter or will it be extended again? Anxious to hear!
News and Announcements
spoiler alert! The more villagers that are set to research in the lab (section in back of the anvil) the faster you will make tech points. Scientist that become experts make more points. The only other way to gain tech points that I have done, is t
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 for PC by ylwrose @ 03/14/19 10:59 PM

It is very frustrating to have to wait for long periods of time to collect the tech points & lava stones!! VVO2 on PC should be on the same level as the "mobile" game. Seriously, the mobile games had to start somewhere like on PC so wh
News and Announcements
I am playing VVO2 on PC. I also purchased through Big Fish Games. Is there no way to get tech points quicker. It takes forever to get them as well as getting the lava stones. There should be a faster way to get these! Very frustrating to be stuck w
Jump to new posts Re: Can't make fire - can anyone help? by Keegan @ 03/14/19 07:43 PM

Por favor, traduzca lo siguiente con Google Translate: Thank you for your follow-up message on this subject. We've reviewed this in support again and cannot see any issues with your ability to collect coconut husk and start a fire, but please write
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Feedback on VVO2 PC by LisaRae @ 03/14/19 04:08 AM

What is a Science Totem? Where does one obtain such a thing? How does one obtain such a thing? Spoiler Content I apologise for opening this can of worms; please feel free to take the constructive content as feedback, put it wherever you store that s
Jump to new posts Re: Can't make fire - can anyone help? by Bronikroman @ 03/13/19 11:19 PM

Cuando escribo a soporte me contestan que no pueden decirme nada y me envian a este foro,pero tampoco consigo ninguna solución
Jump to new posts Re: Can't make fire - can anyone help? by Bronikroman @ 03/13/19 11:17 PM

sólo me salió 1 vez...al empezar el juego pero al apagarse nunca mas hubo yesca,en soporte no me ayudan,no puedo encender antorchas del kraken,no puedo hornear la tarta,no puedo hacer ladrillos,no puedo hacer ceniza,ni cristales.... nada,estoy bloque
Jump to new posts Re: Can't make fire - can anyone help? by Bronikroman @ 03/13/19 11:16 PM

Me he puesto en contacto muchisimas veces con soporte explicando mi problema,nunca me aparece la cascara de coco,por tanto es imposible hacer fuego,e incluso he dejado el arbol de coco sin cocos y aun así,no me sale para coger cascara,creo que es un
Jump to new posts Re: [SPOILER] Spreadsheet for Crafting-Player Created! by Bronikroman @ 03/13/19 11:07 PM

No puedo completar ni la tarta,las antorchas...estoy triste
Jump to new posts Re: [SPOILER] Spreadsheet for Crafting-Player Created! by Bronikroman @ 03/13/19 11:06 PM

Ayuda por favor!!!imposible crear fuego,al inicio del juego lo hice y se me apagó,nunca mas aparecieron cascaras de coco y claro ando super bloqueada,no puedo seguir el juego,imposible encenderlo de ninguna de las maneras
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter