Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Kammi), 147 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Suki01, Crazeefroggy, Mark030a, Flareless, nowinter
30514 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30514 Members
76 Forums
19217 Topics
186409 Posts

Max Online: 467 @ 01/20/20 02:20 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual Families 3: Our Country Home
Jump to new posts Hi by Kammi @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

I've been told via email it's not possible to reset my game. I've seen others be met with "email us and we'll fix it for you" Anyone else having this?
Virtual Villagers: Origins 2
Jump to new posts Re: Last 3 collectibles by MissKathy @ Yesterday at 12:33 AM

Hi crosstitcher! The collections can be completed in Chapter 1. The item in the jar is not steam or poison. It is an item that has to be crafted. If you want to know exactly what it is, it's Spoiler Content.
Virtual Villagers: Origins 2
Jump to new posts Last 3 collectibles by crosstitcher @ 10/24/20 11:01 PM

LHey Guys and Gals, GBU all 2. I have only 3 collectibles left in Chapter 1, the last fish, a butterfly, and a "jar" of some kind. For the ones that have "completed" both sections of the collectibles, what is the "jar"
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback by LadyCFII @ 10/23/20 02:00 PM

Crazeefroggy, thanks for confirming that you were a beta tester. VLFan2, you didn't actually have to "sign up" to be a beta tester. It was an open beta on Google Play, so anyone who downloaded VF3 before mid-September received a beta versio
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback by VLFan2 @ 10/23/20 08:44 AM

I wonder if there is anything you can do to improve my game experience. I have the gem version. I was able to get into the game and start playing on September 04, 2020 and at first my game did say Beta on it but I don't think I was an official Beta
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback by Crazeefroggy @ 10/22/20 05:25 PM

Yes I was a beta tester
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: download links expired by LadyCFII @ 10/22/20 03:01 PM

Hi, Flareless. Our support team would be happy to help you get your games back. To contact them, submit a support request on our customer support site, and they will help you.
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts download links expired by Flareless @ 10/22/20 02:25 PM

Hi all, I had my laptop crashed. So the virtual villagers that I bougt are gone... the download link expired. So how can I get it again?
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback by LadyCFII @ 10/22/20 01:45 PM

Crazeefroggy, I noticed that you mentioned gems in your feedback. Were you one of the Google Play beta testers? If you were, please let me know. There is something we can do to improve your game experience.
Jump to new posts Re: VF3 My Suggestions by VLFan2 @ 10/21/20 11:55 PM

Actually the burst pipes are one of the things that they can't fix on their own and you have to call a plumber to get it fixed and that can cost a lot when the pipes burst frequently.
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback by VLFan2 @ 10/21/20 11:42 PM

Most of my children also start out depressed and stay that way for years and like you they have plenty of food, and toys and I even have a maid to keep the house clean so there isn't any reason for them to be depressed all the time. I'm 10 generati
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback by Suki01 @ 10/21/20 07:30 PM

Hi, I just wanted to say that the ghost girl story has resolved itself, Iím on third generation, donít know why yours has taken so long. I wasnít a big fan either, glad sheís gone
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback by Crazeefroggy @ 10/21/20 06:56 PM

I want to stay by saying that I love the Virtual Family/Villager franchise I've played every game. Both the mobile versions and the PC games. I've been a fan from the beginning. Now the issues I'm having with this game. 1. The children start life
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback by Outcast Cat @ 10/20/20 10:18 PM

personally, I'm not a huge fan of the new models, it makes them seem slower, even the children. I do like the new skin tones and the gay-friendly marriages!
Jump to new posts Re: Marriage by LadyCFII @ 10/19/20 02:08 PM

Hi, Canario! We ran into a variant of this issue during development, but that one was fixed months ago. The issue you discovered had not been previously encountered in our testing, and I think you've uncovered a scenario that wasn't resolved when th
Jump to new posts Re: Start over by LadyCFII @ 10/19/20 01:46 PM

If you are still in the first generation, you can completely remove the current family and start over with new little people while keeping all of your money and game progress, like furniture, rooms, etc. That's helpful if you made some choices in the
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter