Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Ruth Lucero), 85 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
So what do you think of VV5 New Believers?
by Ruth Lucero
01/20/19 04:10 AM
Virtual Villagers 5: Worst one ever!
by Ruth Lucero
01/11/19 08:40 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Thiablue, mca12652, eu8lx, dg2, Sherry Jane
30111 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30111 Members
75 Forums
19024 Topics
185489 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual Villagers: Origins 2
Jump to new posts Re: How do I make cracks in the ground? by littlecats @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Thank you for your reply. I had to send it directly to support because I don't know my password for my email account.
Jump to new posts Re: How do I make cracks in the ground? by Keegan @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

We're unable to provide support for the Big Fish version (or any paid version) of the game, but we do recommend you contact us at Customer Support to discuss your Steam game. All of the free-to-play versions are supported by us and we'd be more than
Jump to new posts Re: How do I make cracks in the ground? by littlecats @ Yesterday at 12:31 AM

Thank you for your answer. I had to buy the big fish games version because I kept getting the message 'unable to connect to server' and the loading screen kept getting stuck on audio initialized. Like people from this post on steam, https://steamco
Jump to new posts Re: How do I make cracks in the ground? by Keegan @ 01/21/19 08:50 PM

We're happy that you're enjoying the game! Volcanic cracks are random events, like the appearance of rain or mini-typhoons. There are a couple puzzles that will result in your villagers getting ill, which will help you train up a master healer! No
Jump to new posts Re: saltpeter by Keegan @ 01/21/19 07:51 PM

The same rule applies to all versions of the game - salt peter, redwood and charcoal can't be gathered or interacted with until you complete the Chapter 1 puzzles and begin Chapter 2 in the game. These resources aren't required for any Chapter 1 puz
Jump to new posts Re: saltpeter by ladiestorm @ 01/21/19 04:52 PM

I have the computer version of this game... is this true for me as well? Is that also the reason why I can't gather redwood?
Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers
Jump to new posts Re: So what do you think of VV5 New Believers? by Ruth Lucero @ 01/20/19 04:10 AM

Spoiler Content
Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers
Jump to new posts Re: So what do you think of VV5 New Believers? by Ruth Lucero @ 01/20/19 03:35 AM

I love it but am still confused about the filthy encampment and the nursing mother (or father) who won't convert even with 5 or 6 earthquakes. Are we supposed to clean this up?
Jump to new posts Re: How do I make cracks in the ground? by littlecats @ 01/19/19 10:56 AM

I think I figured out how to make cracks. I'm wondering if there's a way to make master healers without waiting for villagers to get sick? I was thinking about buying the heron but what if I can't get a master healer if I buy it. If I can do chap
Jump to new posts How do I make cracks in the ground? by littlecats @ 01/19/19 12:09 AM

I have the steam version of the game. How do I make cracks in the ground? Thanks for any help.
Jump to new posts Re: chapter 3? by Keegan @ 01/18/19 08:31 PM

Hi Juniper! Thanks so much for your interest in a new chapter for VVO2! At this time, we don't have any information about when or if there will be new puzzles in the game. Please follow our Facebook page, if you're not already, where we make annou
Jump to new posts Re: the kraken by Dougkas @ 01/17/19 07:52 PM

thank you
Jump to new posts Re: last puzzle chapter 1 by MissKathy @ 01/17/19 03:31 AM

Hi Dougkas! Keegan's response to your question here should help you. Spoiler Content If you need help with crafting recipes, check out this post. I assume that after you finish Chapter 1, you’re going to want to continue on with Chapter 2. Here
Jump to new posts chapter 3? by Juniper @ 01/16/19 08:45 PM

I just wanted o ask if chapter 3 is in the works and there's maybe some news? There hasn't been an update since forever.
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter