Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Tobie), 79 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out!
by Tobie
2 seconds ago
VV2 platform question ?
by Tmac
05/02/18 09:45 PM
Games I bought from LDW .
by Tmac
04/30/18 10:01 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Vvplayer10, Sassy1611, CosmikMonkey, Catsakes, Alishape
29874 Registered Users
Forum Stats
29874 Members
74 Forums
18835 Topics
184597 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
News and Announcements
I don't know of a walkthrough, but basically you just solve the puzzles (like you did on the first chapter). There are new tech levels and resources, along with the new puzzles.
News and Announcements
I got my update today. Is there somewhere that explains a step by step what to do.
Virtual Villagers: Origins 2
Jump to new posts Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - Chapter2 by AmoraRei @ Yesterday at 01:34 AM

You'r welcome
Jump to new posts Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - Chapter2 by Juniper @ 05/23/18 06:00 PM

I see. Mine is still 2.0.1. So that's it. Thanks for telling.
Jump to new posts Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - Chapter2 by AmoraRei @ 05/23/18 05:25 PM

I have 2.0.2
Jump to new posts Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - Chapter2 by Juniper @ 05/23/18 02:06 PM

Sorry, just to make this clear: this was an update after the major chapter 2 update? Because I'm stuck on the pipe as well and have as yet no update in store.
Jump to new posts Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - Chapter2 by AmoraRei @ 05/23/18 01:12 PM

That fixed the pipe problem but now my ad videos are broke😫
Jump to new posts Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - Chapter2 by AmoraRei @ 05/23/18 03:07 AM

I got an update. Maybe this will fix the problem.
Off-Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Old Game by LadyCFII @ 05/23/18 01:13 AM

You could try looking at our main website at the list of games. From your description, though, it sounds like it might be Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers.
Off-Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Old Game by Catsakes @ 05/22/18 11:34 PM

Thank you I was hoping someone else would have this game and be able to tell me the name of it. I've seen it on youtube and hope you will be able to find it for me. I'll send info to support and again thank you.
Off-Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Old Game by LadyCFII @ 05/22/18 09:02 PM

We'd be happy to help you determine which game you lost and help you get it back, so that you can play it again. Since the process of recovering a lost game involves sharing personal information, please submit a support ticket directly to our Custome
Jump to new posts [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - Chapter2 by AmoraRei @ 05/22/18 11:59 AM

We can't find the pipe. We hovered over everything and nothing in hut wants to be picked up. Can we get a clue?
Off-Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Who are playing Virtual Villagers here? by Catsakes @ 05/22/18 01:19 AM

I play villagers 1,2,3 and origin 2
Off-Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Old Game by Catsakes @ 05/22/18 01:11 AM

I hope it's ok to post here and this subject. I have a game on my old xp/vista pc I can not get into now and don't remember my password. I don't remember the game name I know it is VV as it has the same game format for the villagers. This game pho
News and Announcements
I did some checking and learned that this update is being rolled out a bit more slowly than previous updates, since it has so much new content. That way, if there are any major issues that we didn't catch during testing, we can fix them quickly, befo
News and Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out! by AlicelovesVV @ 05/21/18 01:40 PM

Same here, I'm in the Netherlands
News and Announcements
Still nothing. I refresh 10 times a day in Google play store for android. Very frustrating
News and Announcements
Yay! Updating now!! Thanks so much!!!
News and Announcements
Many android users have not received the update including me. We are in the USA does that matter.
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter