Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 82 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
A new VV is coming this Summer?
by Hydra14
Yesterday at 06:07 PM
Virtual villlages 5
by Hydra14
06/20/17 09:38 AM
For Real...What's Going on With VF3?
by Dr. Meatball
06/17/17 01:44 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Cher0901, AloeVera, Pinkymartin, Pris, nad
29634 Registered Users
Forum Stats
29634 Members
73 Forums
18715 Topics
184036 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium
Jump to new posts Re: Update for FishTycoon2 by erindors @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Well I guess we are fighting a losing battle against the past and the future of how games are made as computer games are things of the past and it's more games for the iPhone etc,if so I for one will not be getting any more as I just cannot afford it
Jump to new posts Re: Update for FishTycoon2 by Hydra14 @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Well, i'm personally not very happy with the new free-to-play thing, like you, as well as a notable amount of fanbase as i see. And i believe LDW people are also unhappy to do this work in that way. Because i know they do it with love. But New tren
Jump to new posts Re: Update for FishTycoon2 by erindors @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

So how did they manage before when they used to charge a one off price
Jump to new posts Re: Update for FishTycoon2 by Hydra14 @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

I understand you But this is how they earn their lives, i mean, they have to make money from games so they may keep buying food, clothes etc. I wish everything was more simple
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: A new VV is coming this Summer? by Hydra14 @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

This is the BEST news i got in this year!!!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts A new VV is coming this Summer? by Rockmower @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

I got so excited I nearly fell out of my chair the other day! I was browsing Facebook when I saw an announcement that a new VIRTUAL VILLAGERS game will be coming out this Summer! Then I saw a post over in the Virtual Town forum where Barb mentioned t
Jump to new posts Re: Update for FishTycoon2 by erindors @ Yesterday at 02:47 AM

Yes I should have said ,I know it's a free download but,when it is downloaded we still have to PAY 150 GEMS to repair the vending machine.that is what I meant.if it had been coins we could have sold some fish to pay for it instead of cash,which bein
Jump to new posts Re: Update for FishTycoon2 by MissKathy @ 06/26/17 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: erindorsWell I see we have a update for FT2,But Surprise Surprise you can only get it if your willing to put more cash in their pockets as it cost 150 Gems to buy it, Hello erindors. Just to clarify, the update for Fish Tycoon
Jump to new posts Re: Update for FishTycoon2 by Hydra14 @ 06/26/17 12:01 PM

I never spent money on FT2 as i'm againist to the freemium trend. But i already bought some exclusive stuff by watching adverts. It may sound boring to watch 75 commericals but if you do it while watching TV or doing some other stuff, you won't even
Jump to new posts Update for FishTycoon2 by erindors @ 06/26/17 04:58 AM

Well I see we have a update for FT2,But Surprise Surprise you can only get it if your willing to put more cash in their pockets as it cost 150 Gems to buy it,
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? by _Ashley_ @ 06/24/17 01:43 PM

I would like vv3 and vv5 for free in Google play store.
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Fish Tycoon 2 Feedback by Rainbowfish @ 06/21/17 09:24 PM

(I wasn't really sure whether to post this in Dev Feedback subforum, or in the FT2 subforum. Hope I chose correctly. :P ) A Review of Fish Tycoon 2 by Rainbowfish -a veteran player of Fish Tycoon 1- When I did a random search for fish games on Appl
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter