Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 178 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
For Real...What's Going on With VF3?
by LadyCFII
06/15/20 03:13 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
EleneT, tallyscout, Britt Paige, kimeewatson, Blazydna
30461 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30461 Members
75 Forums
19174 Topics
186272 Posts

Max Online: 467 @ 01/20/20 02:20 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with woodpile puzzle by Tobie @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

There is something in the woodpile that is used for Puzzle 9, but it's not a villager. If you have completed all of the puzzles, there is nothing else you need to do with the woodpile.
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion by RainbowHead94 @ 07/09/20 11:21 PM

I would like to make a suggestion for you guys to add boy with rainbow hair. So far in vf1&2 its always been just the girls. Having boys with it would be more interesting and new
Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children
Jump to new posts Need help with woodpile puzzle by kimeewatson @ 07/09/20 04:35 PM

I am looking for active posts and players in VV The Lost Children. Are there any active players who might answer a question for me? I am searching the posts and nothing recent is popping up. My question is how do I get the little man out of the woodp
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion by LadyCFII @ 07/07/20 04:18 PM

The game is still in public beta (Early Access). We don't yet have an estimate of when the game will be out of beta and released to everyone. Beta testers will receive updates to the beta version as our development team makes them available on Go
Developer Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion by RainbowHead94 @ 07/07/20 03:14 PM

Any new updates and bug fixes yet?
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter