Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 298 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty
30714 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30714 Members
76 Forums
19383 Topics
186934 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#98480 - 09/24/07 04:01 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: Damballah]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
Yes, it's possible to have 91 villagers, or even more! The most obvious reason for 91 villagers is that you had 89, and then someone had twins. \:\)

#98486 - 09/24/07 04:09 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: Krystal]
SaxyT Offline
Guru

Loc: Ontario, Canada
It just depends on how many twins or triplets were birthed at one time.

One member had a fluke with identical matings at the same time and wound up with 113 villagers. Apparently there are screen shots, but I havent seen them yet.

#98736 - 09/25/07 05:48 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: SaxyT]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Somewhere in time....
Has anyone else noticed that villagers mate when you haven't "encouraged" it? I kept hearing all this "embracing" noise going on, about once every 3 or 4 seconds. I finally scanned to look to see what was going on, and one of my 53-year-old females had cornered a 45-year-old male outside the flowered hut, and wouldn't allow him to get away. Nothing resulted because I have the maximum population that I can have, but I have a feeling they were kind of stuck doing this, over and over. Once I put them at different places in the village, it all stopped. A glitch, perhaps?

#98739 - 09/25/07 06:25 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: Damballah]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
\:\) I have noticed that too! It's not a glitch, I think! There is some male villagers who are more attractive than others for the females and when they have catched one, they don't let him go! When I check the details of the kids, I often notice that this guy is the father of many of them (with different mothers!)!

#99123 - 09/26/07 11:29 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: laurence]
Tmac Offline
Master

yes that is the alpha male !
every once in a while there comes a stud muffin the women just love !!

#99163 - 09/27/07 01:10 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: Tmac]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

I have also noticed that one male will stay with the same female. However, When I checked on my village tonight, there were FIVE people coming out of the flowered hut...two males and three females, one a 38-year-old Elder who should know better! \:D

#99186 - 09/27/07 02:09 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: Damballah]
Wonka2 Offline
Expert

Loc: Waltham, Mass. USA
For all you lady villagers who have to share a man, Buru is available.

Buru just turned 20. He has black hair and a muscular build.
He enjoys long walks on the beach, fishing, and gardening.

Best of all....HE'S RICH!!!

He owns 50 totems and a village all to himself.

The only thing he doesn't have is a good woman to enjoy it with.

Anyone interested?

Here he is today on his own private beach.

Attachments
2399-BuruBeach.JPG

#99222 - 09/27/07 03:37 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: Wonka2]
Rainbowlady333 Offline
Expert

Loc: MA
Gee sorry Buru ... I have alot of ladies that would probably like to share the island, but at present, most of the viable breeding ones are busy (some studmuffin has been busy while it was on normal time) LOL. But like someone else here, I have a few elderly smoochers LOL.

Two events I haven't heard anyone mention:

One happened after an unpleasant bang of the gong ... I was feeling sad because it took health ... luckily, I have "well-rounded" my villagers, and more than 70% of the adults are at LEAST trainee healers ... so when a few people got sick, they were immediately healed. I felt bad though, and wanted to make it up to the village, and the very next day, when I opened the game, I found the villagers were having a celebration party for the BIG HAND WHO HELPS THEM THROUGH THEIR DAY!! LOL!!! So I figured they had forgiven me LOL

TODAY, when I was playing, all of a sudden a message came up:
A warm westerly breeze is going across the island, and it refreshes the villagers, AND refreshes the COCONUT TREES ...
And for the first time in a very LONG time .... my coconut trees, picked clean every harvesting with about 36 coming in each time the crop matures, and decimated to about 6, suddenly had 980 COCONUTS!!!! Come to think of it, that could have also been attributed to a gong banging ... hmmm ... last time it said "The Gong grants food!" .... maybe a combo of both?

#99230 - 09/27/07 05:51 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: Rainbowlady333]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

The gong grants food by making the west wind blow! I had that last night as well. Today when I went to my village, the west wind was blowing, and my coconuts had totally replenished. And there was a line of Farmers carrying nothing but huge crabs. The one about "takes health" sends your adept doctors into a frenzy of healing, which not only healed my villagers, but made two of them Master Doctors.

#107864 - 11/06/07 09:25 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: Krystal]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
Originally Posted By: Krystal
I've had the villager's head change. I was quite upset 'cause it was my favorite villager and then she looked all different! \:\( lol jk
i I had the same with my favourete villager I too was upset.

Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter