Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 250 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty
30714 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30714 Members
76 Forums
19383 Topics
186937 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 39 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 >
Topic Options
#99798 - 09/29/07 03:34 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Help making a specific plant!! [Re: freakabhishek]
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Originally Posted By: freakabhishek
i really cant tell u about that because i havnt noted down the process
but i got 4 of the magic plant through mutation liquid and the other one by what combination dont know hope u understand

What plants do you currently have in your green house? Which ones have already been pollinated, and which ones haven't?

If they all have been pollinated already, you may need to plants some seeds, or buy them from the store to get started again.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

#99812 - 09/29/07 05:43 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Help making a specific plant!! [Re: laurence]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I read some your hints so I will put some to the test, I put this so I can find this page again.

Edited by Annthewhofan (09/29/07 05:54 PM)

#99912 - 09/30/07 03:28 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Help making a specific plant!! [Re: LadyCFII]
happylady Offline

I have realy messed up with my combos. I had the fragrant magic plant then i didn't self pollinate it. How can I get it again I am trying to get enough money to upgrade my soil and the highest priced plant I have is the rosaceae fern. Can someone help me with this.

#99914 - 09/30/07 03:37 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Help making a specific plant!! [Re: LadyCFII]
Deathwing Offline
Master

Loc: GaiaOnline, DW_08 ^^
I know people have said Reptans help make a ridge ball with the Mut Liq has anyone got one????

My Pets home

#99916 - 09/30/07 03:49 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Help making a specific plant!! [Re: happylady]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: happylady
...I had the fragrant magic plant then i didn't self pollinate it...
Fragrant? there is not a Magic Plant with the fragrant flower!
If you mean "Fabled Lemonbush", I have find mine with a Rosaceae Fern and a Fourpetal PipeCactus. But it may be an other way! \:\)

#99918 - 09/30/07 03:55 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Help making a specific plant!! [Re: laurence]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
I often forget to self-polinate things, and it's a big pain having to find them again \:\(

#99926 - 09/30/07 04:42 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Help making a specific plant!! [Re: LadyCFII]
Squeakss Offline

Will someone pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me in SIMPLE terms how to get a fabled lemonbush? This is the last MP I need, and don't have a clue how to get it. I've tried to figure out the charts, guides, etc, and can't do it. I've read every post, and see nothing on that one. I've read the explainations on how to figure out the charts, and can't do it. Please tell me simply how it is done. Thank you so much. I'm growing a new grey hair every day playing this game.

#99927 - 09/30/07 04:45 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Help making a specific plant!! [Re: Squeakss]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Just two posts above!! I still replied \:\)

Edited by laurence (09/30/07 04:45 PM)

#99928 - 09/30/07 04:48 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Help making a specific plant!! [Re: Squeakss]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Jalapa Astera and Fragrant Ball Cactus; Rosaceae Astera and Fourpetal Ball Cactus; Jalapa Maranta and Fragrant Maple are examples of the easiest ways to get a Fabled Lemonbush.

#99930 - 09/30/07 05:03 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Help making a specific plant!! [Re: Squeakss]
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

How to make a specific plant depends on the plants you already have available for pollination as well as seeds you may have saved. So the simple way on how I can make it in one of my games may be different for you.

One simple cross is a Fragrant Maple with a Jalapa Maranta. If you look at the Pocket Guide You'll see that the number for a Fabled Lemonbush would be a 10/11 (each part has its own number.

The Fabled flower is in between the Jalapa and Fragrant (9 & 11) and the Lemonbush foliage is halfway between the Maranta and Maple (9 & 13) So when you cross a Jalapa Maranta with a Fragrant Maple, the resulting seed will produce a Fabled Lemonbush! Another cross that will work is a Fragrant Maranta with a Jalapa Maple for the same reason.

Moving further out from your goal, crossing a Roseceae Astera with a Fourpetal Ball Cactus (or Rosaceae Ball Cactus with a Fourpetal Astera will also work.

Those aren't the only pairs that will work, just find two flower numbers that add up to 19 or 20 and two foliage numbers that add up to 21 or 22 you'll get the plant you are looking for.

If you don't have pairs that will work, you will need to create one of those plants using the same process.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

Page 8 of 39 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter