Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >
Topic Options
#59564 - 02/27/07 01:04 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: ls1]
Neddog Offline
Expert

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By: ls1
Here's one: something about one of the villagers bragging about being the fastest runner. you can either challenge them to a race or agree with them (to shut them up I guess) \:\)
My daughter got that one twice (only once that I saw) and when I agreed with them, they liked running even more. So she got a tribe starting out with 2 runners! \:\/

That's similiar to another event posted on here, with a female villager bragging about being the "Prettiest on the Island". If you agree with her, she doesn't want to work anymore, but just wants to laze around enjoying the pond or what not.

#63465 - 03/07/07 04:38 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: Neddog]
ssparklz Offline

I just got an island event that some freakin parrot died and a lot of villagers became sick. It said "call the doctors." I have a population of 114. That was a lot of healing!!!!

#82426 - 08/05/07 06:22 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: redhddchk]
lyne Offline

Loc: Montreal
I just got the same event called "where are the infants" lost 12 babys. I was asking myself the same questions but most of it who and how since we can't get around anything past the beach or the wall. Mayby we should look in the gong incasment cave to see it there a way out ??

I'd about 40 event since I started that village but this is the sadest for me. I can live with the other things but lossing kids, now that is hard. \:\(

Edited by lyne (08/05/07 06:31 PM)

#82538 - 08/06/07 09:40 AM Re: Island Events?? [Re: BecBoyles]
samcutie567 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: Bed Of Roses
The Pearl
Then i lost my 1,000 points
then the monkey cost me 1,000

#98110 - 09/22/07 06:39 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: ls1]
shotgun_rider Offline

Loc: Iowa
I got Biggles too. I remember thinking to myself, "Who in the world is this Biggles guy and where did he come from? I did not name anyone Biggles!" (I rename my people) Stupid me...said let him research.

It was the first village I had with VV2 and I let him work at the table and he took every tech point I had...which I was saving up to buy tech in farming (level 2) and was low on food already...by the time I had about 4000 tech points and had not had food for quite some time, my people started getting weak and eventually they all died.

Alas, my first village only lasted a few hours.

But those villagers left strict instructions to kick his sorry-little-tech-point-taking-*** if he ever shows up again...so far he's steered clear.

#98111 - 09/22/07 06:48 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: shotgun_rider]
shotgun_rider Offline

Loc: Iowa
The weirdest thing I've had so far happened to me yesterday.

This girl with blonde hair (thick and maybe curly?) was walking along and she found a vial with a thin orange liquid in it.
To drink or not to drink???
Feeling adventurous, I said drink.
"She's not quite feeling herslf"
I looked at her again and she's got a completely different head!
YES! H E A D!!!!!!!
Now she has long blonde braids or something like that.

I have had them switch bodies and die and a few other things...but a NEW HEAD???

Any one else had this?

#98262 - 09/23/07 01:02 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: shotgun_rider]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
No! Never! are you sure it was an orange liquid? with this liquid, my villagers improve in a skill! Normaly it's with the green liquid that some stranges things happens.

#98401 - 09/24/07 05:32 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: laurence]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
I've had the villager's head change. I was quite upset 'cause it was my favorite villager and then she looked all different! \:\( lol jk

#98403 - 09/24/07 05:37 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: Krystal]
SaxyT Offline
Guru

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I just checked on my village today and found one of the little girls standing IN the fire. Really disturbing if you ask me.

#98409 - 09/24/07 06:59 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Island Events?? [Re: SaxyT]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Somewhere in time....
Odd thing... I have 91 villagers? Can one have that many??? I learned about opening things when I first began VV 2. Something came up about my Master Builder finding some sort of bag on the beach. I was too anxious to get in and make points to buy Farming Tech, so I just pushed anything, and apparently that bag was filled with fire ants that killed her. She was 46. I about had a fit because I had about 12 villagers at the time. That rather horrified me.

Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter