Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 174 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#8307 - 04/23/05 01:21 PM Re: Vanishing Villagers
saphy Offline

Thanks for your help. I'll exit to the home page in the future, but another thing I noticed is that there were berries on the bush, so I'm not sure they starved. I'll just start over!

#8308 - 04/23/05 01:24 PM Re: Vanishing Villagers
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Depending on how many villagers you have, the berries are not sufficient to feed everyone. They need to have a food source that's more plentiful and reliable than the berry bush.

Please let us know if that ever happens again (I hope not)! That's not a good thing to wake up to.

#8309 - 04/23/05 04:24 PM Re: Vanishing Villagers
DogLover Offline

Loc: Vermont, USA
Hello,
In case you are still in need of vanishing villager scenarios, I just had one . I had an adept researcher find the graveyard, then go and bury the only dead body there was. When he was done, and leaving the graveyard, I switched his preferred skill to "healing". I knew I would need another good healer since the best one I had was getting old. I then dragged him to the cactus where he promptly disappeared. My village population went down by one. Then when I checked my stats it said that 2 villagers had been buried. Sure enough, when I went back to the graveyard, there were two headstones.
I'm still early in the game, with only 93 hours played. My max # of villagrs is 12. I'm playing on a Tungsten E.

#8310 - 04/23/05 04:33 PM Re: Vanishing Villagers
Unicorn

Thank you.

#8311 - 04/24/05 01:02 AM Re: Vanishing Villagers
Keith_Hearn Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
I had a vanishing corpse this afternoon. Someone died of old age, and one of my villagers, a woman named Aba, picked up the corpse and was headed to bury it. I then went and looked at my stats and when I came back she was "waiting for someone". That someone turned out to be the fellow I had set for breeding, and the two of them proceeded to head indoors (I don't think a baby was produced). The corpse, meanwhile, was nowhere to be seen, and there was no new headstone in the cemetary (there were two before this happened, and still two afterwards).

This is on a Treo 650, and I was runnng at fast speed at the time.

Keith

#8312 - 04/24/05 01:05 AM Re: Vanishing Villagers
Unicorn

Thanks, Keith!

#8313 - 04/24/05 01:35 AM Re: Vanishing Villagers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi,
I had a vanishing villager pretty early in the game. I was dragging her about to see what I could find. I was dragging her around the big rock, and she suddenly disappeared! My numbers went down by one (and I had less than 20 villagers at the time). It was like she never existed. I thought maybe she was just living behind the rock now

#8314 - 04/24/05 01:36 AM Re: Vanishing Villagers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry - in regards to my vanishing villager (behind/around the big rock) I forgot to add that I have a Zire 72

#8315 - 04/24/05 09:17 AM Re: Vanishing Villagers
Unicorn

You say it was pretty early in the game. Had any of your villagers died at any time before your villager vanished?

#8316 - 04/24/05 12:50 PM Re: Vanishing Villagers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think 1 had (of old age). I remember only just discovering what dying was, and I was pretty pissed off that I'd suddenly lost a young vibrant villager!
But as to whether a grave stone appeared or not I can't say. I seem to recall not, but can't be sure. However if it ever happens again I'll make sure and gather more info!
RP

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter