My story isn't so interesting but here it is. Turning the "Way Back Machine" to when the internet was not just at Berkley but in everyones home, I got on the boat. I picked a screen name that turned out to be a huge hassle since at the time I didn't realize the significance a screen name would have. That screen name unfortunately is still following me due to certain accounts I made at the time.
Well, I found this particular site that allowed me to play free games with other users from around the world. Now I am very proficient in Backgammon. I would play that for hours. There were 2 problems. 1) My screen name caused more questions and ridicule than I could handle. 2) After awhile I found myself explaining the game to every dang newbie who signed on and wanted to know backgammon. This was irritating when all I wanted to do was to play a good game with little or no conversation. So I came up with Gamemastr1 as an itimidating name to keep the newbies away as much as possible. I of course wanted just Gamemaster (with the "E") but it was taken. I took me a few tries to find this one. There's my story. It is nothing more than an intimidation tactic and for the most part it works well. I get more quality games and actually find people I have a hard time beating. I guess they pay homage to the dice gods more than I do. \:\(