Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 325 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 34 of 51 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 >
Topic Options
#7175 - 10/19/06 09:22 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
YaelleG Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Baltimore
A cure for the apparent UTIs or bladder infections amongst the population. I mean jeez...is it really ok for nature to call that often?

Edited by YaelleG (10/19/06 09:22 PM)

#7176 - 10/19/06 10:36 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
Village_Monk Offline
Legend

Loc: In The Cave...Watching You
They are just making up for as kids what they forget to do as adults so they have to do it a lot till they are 14 , then they forget how and have to do laundry 3 times a day

#7177 - 10/19/06 11:08 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
Its a soap opera. They only go to the bathroom when its convenient. That and 56 yr old Hoani currently has 4 women pregnant, including 24 yr old twins and their mother. To make matters worse, Raha (mother of his 3 yr old son) keeps arguing with Kali (mother of his 4 yr old daughter).

The other explanation is that they are peeing in the ocean and the lagoon. Swim anyone?

#7178 - 10/20/06 10:53 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
tess Offline
Adviser

Loc: West Coast
I admit that I haven't read every post on this thread so I may overlap a bit.

Here are my thoughts:

-Rain. They do a rain dance, why doesn't it ever rain? They could go inside when it does.

-Lightning once in a while with a big storm. This could also generate fire for cooking if the villagers had a certain tech level and then they could also gather wood to keep it going and do cooking.

-Seems like something ought to happen once in a while after someone swims in the lagoon aside from the GC and the special fish. Maybe it increases their skills in something or adds a year to their life or something? It is magically clear water after all.

-The GC should visit the idol and temple and do something there once in a while. Dunno what, but it seems to fit.

-There should be some jealousy over mates. Perhaps if a male or female tries to mate with someone right after mating with someone else there could be some pushing and shoving going on.

-Should be some holidays. Perhaps even just expand the reason behind the GC parties. Honoring the dead, worshiping the idol or temple, harvest feast...

-A monkey should wander out from time to time. There is text about monkeys but you don't see any.

-After all the puzzles are completed, there could be a reason for advanced tech points. For example, they could develop a wheel, dig a canal from the lagoon to the field for watering (which could make those crops really take off), build a boat to go off to the next island and start a new game, explore the cave...

- Something could happen around the treasure. Invaders? Decorate the idol or temple with it? Use it as a magnifying glass to make fire?

-Parents should teach their children to forage at the berry bush. When they're young they would only take one berry and eat it or whatever.

-A hut could be converted into a hospital.

Just some thoughts!
Tess

#7179 - 10/20/06 11:19 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
bassplayerbabe Offline

I think it would be cool if the kids or adults could climb trees for coconuts, kinda like the kids picking mushrooms.

#7180 - 10/21/06 12:05 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
Tzigone Offline
Expert

Quote:

maybe..but still why does a master parent need less rests?

See, what I think is that when they have no experience, they use all the wrong come on lines, totally the wrong approach. Then, they gain skill as they are successful. Then their comeons are more and more successful the better they get. But everybody still has their bad days. Haven't quite figured out why they have more kids the more breeding skill they have, though. Maybe they discovered some aphrodisiac that also increases fertility.

#7181 - 10/22/06 01:15 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
someone Offline
Adviser

i have an idea for a puzzle..some people have mentioned being able to put a kid with another mother when they are two.Maybe there could be a building that noone knows what to do with(like the school)then you need a master parent to make it a daycare,then they will always babysit kids when they turn 2 until they are around 6..and before you have this building the mother would need to stay with them until they are 6.when the master parent dies,any kind of parent can take over the place(must be atleast traineee parent)

#7182 - 10/22/06 03:58 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
Village_Monk Offline
Legend

Loc: In The Cave...Watching You
i like that idea. It would be similar to the nursing mother. But after you take a parent to and convert the place into a daycare they have a set job of playing with the kids walking around with them and etc. Would be like nursing they cant do anything else, but take care of kids, moving them and dropping them around has no effect. I like that idea. Would also make it so you have to be careful when you solve it as to not lose someone you might need for something else. Strategy My 2 cents

#7183 - 10/22/06 04:18 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
xman Offline
Adviser

Loc: London, England
I would like cows sheep maybe pets to come in crates and work or play with the kids. And maybe some ghosts of dead people from the game to haunt on halloween. And Season (already said.)

#7184 - 10/22/06 05:19 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

I know someone alreadly said it but you so add weather to VV2 so you can see if the weather is bad or good for villager here is some of the weather I can think of: Sunny, Fine, Cloudly, Rain shower, Heavy rain maybe even Hail shower! Season can affect these weather.

Page 34 of 51 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter