I have an Tungsten C. Running 34 mb memory free before running VS. Statistics showed I had played 116 hours. When the game crashed, I had been running the current unsaved edition about 36 hours. The error on the screen was Fatal Alert Window68k.c, line 92, no shadow window. I had 15 villagers of which 5 were babies. Most villagers were age 35 and below. Of the 5 villagers not nursing, there was 1 female (set to farm and fishing) and 4 males set to construction on the house below the rock. The secret garden puzzle was the last puzzle. I had looked away from the game for 30 seconds and saw a pixelized stripe on the screen from the lagoon to the rock. I then scrolled the screen around and then saw 1 villager at the lagoon with a square pixilized background. I selected the villager with intentions to drag him back to building and the game crashed.

Construction was at 12 percent. There was about 3200 food, and 29,000 tech points. 1st level tech was met for all 6 tech areas.

After the reset, I had 6 dead villagers (age 57 to 116), 5 living villagers at age 59 or older and no secret garden. Food was at 29,493, tech at 14,678. The stats showed the oldest villager at 116.