Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 300 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 14 of 49 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 >
Topic Options
#73729 - 05/25/07 01:54 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: Krissy72]
Krissy72 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Rhode island
I don't think I can type what I have said to my tribe of 31 red head male clones \:\( it doesnt matter who I mate.. I enmd up with the same bowl cut reddish blonde male, and its to the point now where I dont have any other males to mate so they will forever be cloning themselves

#73733 - 05/25/07 04:54 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: Krissy72]
raisinstar Offline

I love this thread. I have said most of these myself.

#74105 - 06/01/07 01:58 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: raisinstar]
vvnewb Offline

No matter how many times you read the [censored] writing it is not going to be any different.

fine get the [censored] coconuts, you wont be happy till there are none left.

stop peeing i need you

#74180 - 06/02/07 02:18 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: vvnewb]
MissVlovesu Offline

Loc: Somewhere, nowhere, anywhere
Once, I got angry at a villager who was scared of the ocean, so I kept puting her there and saying, "HAH! Who's in charge now, ya lazy baka!" FYI: Baka means 'idiot' in Japanese.

#74231 - 06/03/07 12:10 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: tigerlily4554]
GreatGuidingHand Offline
Trainee

PMSL!! I am SOO glad I'm not the only one with coconut v. crop issues! I'm sure people think I'm loony cos I keep shouting leave the [bleepin] coconuts alone and harvest your [bleepin] crops!!!

#74232 - 06/03/07 12:18 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: swedane]
GreatGuidingHand Offline
Trainee

I have one guy in my last village I was calling Studly McStud b/c just drop him on a girl by mistake and she's outta commission for 2 hours! Now I have 1 whole female, with another who will (in 2 'years') be 18. and all Aisha's kids are boys!

#74233 - 06/03/07 12:25 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: Endpkd]
GreatGuidingHand Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: Endpkd
"[censored], rhymes with putt," was for one of my constantly pregnant women.
"If you don't like to fish, you can just garden and not run away"
"Sorry kid, but you can pee later"
"I'm trying to make you an esteemed elder, don't you want a pretty totem."
"Find the mushrooms, find the mushrooms."
"OK, everybody is working today. We need the food and points."

By the way, I dress my doctors in bright clothes so I can find them easier. And I dress the women over 50 in the same dress, the pretty peach one, so I know that they can't have children.

How do you change their clothes? :-/ that would SOOOOO make my life easier

#74238 - 06/03/07 01:41 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: GreatGuidingHand]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
Since this is a spoiler topic, I will tell you but just to be sure, to get the answer highlight this blank space:you have to build a sewing hut. when you have a certain level of technology, a foundation for a sewing hut will appear for you to build on. This is one of the puzzles so for more info, check the guides section. BEWARE, it costs 5,000 tech points to change ONE villagers clothes Hope this helps.

#74257 - 06/03/07 05:37 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: Jazzo]
Thiris Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Utah
here some of mine

1. DUDE SHE MAY BE YOUR WIFE BUT SHES DEAD SO STOP!

2. I NEED FISH NOT (censored) babies!!

3. dude she has twins so stop.

4 HES YOUR GRANDFATHER SO KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!

5. if you wash that baby one more time! NO DONT DRINK IT THE BABYS DIPER IS IN THERE!

#74292 - 06/03/07 06:59 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: Jazzo]
GreatGuidingHand Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: Jazzo
Since this is a spoiler topic, I will tell you but just to be sure, to get the answer highlight this blank space:you have to build a sewing hut. when you have a certain level of technology, a foundation for a sewing hut will appear for you to build on. This is one of the puzzles so for more info, check the guides section. BEWARE, it costs 5,000 tech points to change ONE villagers clothes Hope this helps.

Holy....Mama chicken! That's a lotta points!!!!!! Thx for the answer. that's gonna be awhile before I can afford that tho \:\(

Edited by MoniD (06/03/07 07:00 PM)

Page 14 of 49 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter