Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 240 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty
30714 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30714 Members
76 Forums
19383 Topics
186937 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
#56523 - 02/21/07 01:23 PM Any ideas for VV3 ? :)
Kirsten Offline

Loc: Germany
I can't wait for the next one!
Does anybody have some ideas for VV 3?
Maybe it will be faster then
And a little help can't be bad.....

Kirsten

#56559 - 02/21/07 02:42 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Kirsten]
DragonsDawn Offline

Loc: east coast usa
Well considering VV2 has only been out a few days its probably going to be a while before there's a VV3 but I can't wait. I'll still be looking forward to them when its VV200

#56790 - 02/21/07 07:17 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: DragonsDawn]
shattered67401 Offline

Loc: Salina,KS
i think they need to put in a chapel in the vv3 so they can marry after solving a puzzle or something

#56922 - 02/21/07 09:55 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: shattered67401]
Yahya Offline
Trainee

I have plenty of ideas such as trading-General Store, basket Weavers or Pottery makers, night time periods, child care so mothers can do something other than nurse ( when i nursed my children i also cleaned house, shopped, taught young children at home, and held a job ...etc....) have hunting, raising chickens or some sort of edible birds. Maybe even find 2 cows and expand into a farm. I realize some folks are Vegies but it could be a choice. I personally do not eat shell fish but it comes in the game. What I do is pretend that I have a choice of what my little villagers do eat. Also have wheat so you can make breads. And a jewelry maker would be awesome. Gold or Diamonds could be mined. Maybe this island is large like Australia teeeehhheee. This Truly is a great game. I have totally enjoyed both games. I did much better in this one knowing the scope of the game. But it did take much longer than the last game. And I still have a few of the pebbles and 1 butterfly to get though. VV is Awesome.
Thanks LDW for your hard work and dedication. It really shows in your product.

#56924 - 02/21/07 10:01 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Yahya]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
They should learn how to cook fish and stuff, since they've progressed to the creation of fire and making of stew

#56928 - 02/21/07 10:03 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Kirsten]
Dragon7696 Offline

it would be awsome if there was a marker for each of the skill levels (trainee,adapt,master) because is't fustrating to have them so close and not be there. i would like to see how long 13 yr olds have till they're 14

#57101 - 02/22/07 02:45 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Dragon7696]
msluva Offline

I would love that once you show the kids how to pick mushrooms and the collectibles if they could automatically do it themselves. I can't sit in front ot the computer for very long I have my own young child I'm really nursing and he needs real attention lol.

#57106 - 02/22/07 02:50 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Yahya]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Your wish list is much like my. And i would like to see the couple marry, walk along the beach hand in hand. They have fish so allow them to raost them. I would also like to see the men pick up their children; even play with them. Children have some type of toy to play with would be nice as well.

#57500 - 02/22/07 06:26 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: MochaJew]
bajacalla Offline
Trainee

Loc: Terra Encantada
I'd be happy with any of these suggestions, but my biggest hope is for something to keep the builders and healers occupied. scientists can keep researching forever, farmers have multiple farming opportunities to increase their skill levels, but once all the structures have been built for the puzzle completions, builders are reduced to "repairing hut" and healers have to just hope someone gets sick and I notice it before they die. even parents can tell stories and teach children once maximum population is achieved.

#57600 - 02/22/07 08:51 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: bajacalla]
BSteffen1961 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Indiana
I would love to see the option to point your mouse at something, (the garden, the science work table, a building that needs built, etc.) and be able to right click with that giving options of sending all workable villagers or sending all builders, etc. Or even to the pond to relax after a long hard day of work. Or use the drum theory, have something by each of these places that you can click on and it sends people there automatically like we had with sending children to school in VV1

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter