Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 300 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#44691 - 01/22/07 04:10 AM Re: The bad choices you wish you hadnt chose in events [Re: Zylador]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Originally Posted By: Zylador
I think fizzy is always bad, blue is always good, and red just changes appearances, but I could be wrong. Anyone else want to help console poor bajantara? ^^
One of the games I have running right now, Ono drank blue and he gained breeding skills. Given the fact all the ladies run away from him, Ono needs all the help he can get \:\?

#44694 - 01/22/07 04:16 AM Re: The bad choices you wish you hadnt chose in events [Re: erso11]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Originally Posted By: erso11
i am so sad, i let the golden child read a book, and keep it to himself. he wandered off with his infinite wisdom, never to be seen again. And once your Golden Child is born, you can't do that again! Fortunately i have solved all of the puzzles, but i miss my golden child, and i want him back for that game!
That happened to me on an old game. however, I was very happy to see "The Brat" go. Ahhh, peace once again reign

#44695 - 01/22/07 04:19 AM Re: The bad choices you wish you hadnt chose in events [Re: betts]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Excellent, Betts! You're back in business! \:D

#141588 - 05/10/08 02:22 PM Re: The bad choices you wish you hadnt chose in events [Re: erso11]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
If that happened to me! I would use ctrl alt and del . You get the task manager. Highlight Virtual Villagers and end it. Reopen the game and you get another event, but don't use the Golden Child. I often do that if some thing really bad happens to my tribe.

Edited by colourmehappy (05/10/08 02:23 PM)

#141592 - 05/10/08 02:33 PM Re: The bad choices you wish you hadnt chose in events [Re: colourmehappy]
Faeron Offline
Trainee

Loc: Huntsville,AL via BERMUDA
Originally Posted By: colourmehappy
If that happened to me! I would use ctrl alt and del . You get the task manager. Highlight Virtual Villagers and end it. Reopen the game and you get another event, but don't use the Golden Child. I often do that if some thing really bad happens to my tribe.

does that really work??? what about with the other games??

#141612 - 05/10/08 03:29 PM Re: The bad choices you wish you hadnt chose in events [Re: MochaJew]
$@m Offline
Expert

Loc: Lone Star State, USA
Originally Posted By: MochaJew
Originally Posted By: erso11
i am so sad, i let the golden child read a book, and keep it to himself. he wandered off with his infinite wisdom, never to be seen again. And once your Golden Child is born, you can't do that again! Fortunately i have solved all of the puzzles, but i miss my golden child, and i want him back for that game!
That happened to me on an old game. however, I was very happy to see "The Brat" go. Ahhh, peace once again reign

Why do so many people hate the Golden Child?! He's awesome! I don't see whats so annoying about him starting parties. Because when you've gotten all the puzzles completed there's no need to keep on working. and it keeps the game from having the same old routine.

#141621 - 05/10/08 03:49 PM Re: The bad choices you wish you hadnt chose in events [Re: $@m]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: $@m
Why do so many people hate the Golden Child?! He's awesome! I don't see whats so annoying about him starting parties. Because when you've gotten all the puzzles completed there's no need to keep on working. and it keeps the game from having the same old routine.

I think the one major thing that most people hate in reference to the parties he throws is that he tends to throw them in the worst possible times, such as trying to recover from a devastating island event or when trying to bury the dead.

Also, in reference to the devastating island events, especially ones where all of the food disappears or goes down drastically, he never seems to help create more berries or more crops when these happen but seems to consistently do it when there is no need.

That's why the GC gets on my last nerve and I start to hate him. \:\) Otherwise, he's alright. \:\)

Track your currency.

If you like brainteasers, you might like Braingle.

#141633 - 05/10/08 04:13 PM Re: The bad choices you wish you hadnt chose in events [Re: Houjun]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
And even before you get all the puzzles done SPOILER: When you are trying to get the treasure chest.

#141655 - 05/10/08 04:49 PM Re: The bad choices you wish you hadnt chose in events [Re: halidog]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: $@m
...Why do so many people hate the Golden Child?! He's awesome! I don't see whats so annoying about him starting parties. Because when you've gotten all the puzzles completed there's no need to keep on working. and it keeps the game from having the same old routine.
I agree, Sam! And the party can heal all the villagers when there is an epidemic, for example!!
Me I like very much that little nice kid!!

#141660 - 05/10/08 04:53 PM Re: The bad choices you wish you hadnt chose in events [Re: laurence]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
His parties heal?

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter