Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 152 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 30 of 38 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 >
Topic Options
#43007 - 01/18/07 06:46 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATE [Re: istara]
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
Originally Posted By: istara
[quote=QuickStorm]Oooh, I love the genetics. No more big heads, no more baldie kids YEAH.

Oh yes - I hate the "elderly" children. And the ugly ones.

Some of us may actually like those children, have you thought of that. One man's meat is another man's poison, remember? \:\)

#43023 - 01/18/07 07:10 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATE [Re: istara]
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola

I resemble that remark!! Well not the elderly, but the ugly ones! You better be careful, or I'll....I'll be on you like a spider monkey!! Yeah, that's what I'll do.

#43066 - 01/18/07 08:30 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATE [Re: bajantara]
istara Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: bajantara
[quote=QuickStorm]Oooh, I love the genetics. No more big heads, no more baldie kids YEAH.

Some of us may actually like those children, have you thought of that. One man's meat is another man's poison, remember? \:\)

Well that's perfect - you can selectively breed elderly children in your village!

I will breed a village of pinks and a village of blondes, and see what else I can come up with. God I hope VV2 has pink hair again.

#43098 - 01/18/07 09:47 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATE [Re: istara]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
All ofthis genetics stuff is making me wonder if vv2 is going to have a species button... ;\)

#43122 - 01/18/07 10:54 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATE [Re: Izzy2k2]
Tzigone Offline
Expert

I like the title. "The Lost Children" - quite dramatic sounding. Can't wait until it's finished.

#43150 - 01/18/07 11:38 PM Re: Virtual Villagers 2: sneak peek [Re: Disgracefull]
sneaky Offline
Trainee

So will we finally discover who the eyes belonged to before the boulder was removed?

#43198 - 01/19/07 12:39 AM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATED! [Re: eyeshigh]
blue_koka Offline
Consigliere

I STILL THINK THAT THE GOLDEN CHILD WAS THE KEY TO ALL THE PUZZLES.WITHOUT THE GC THERE WOULDN'T EVEN BE A SECOND GAME. BECAUSE HE IS THE REASON THE CAVE WAS EVER FOUND.HE MOVED THE STONE.THE GC WAS A COUPLE OF THE 16 PUZZLES.HE WAS A BIG PART OF ISOLA.HE WOULDN'T JUST DISAPPEAR.WOULD HE GROW UP AND LOSE HIS POWERS? WHAT WILL THE EXPLANATION BE ABOUT HIS DISAPPEARANCE?WE KNOW THAT ANY OF THE PEOPLE THAT DISAPPEARED WILL EVENTUALLY BE FOUND BECAUSE THE CAVE PROVES THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE ISLAND.I UNDERSTAND THAT ONCE THE GC FINISHES THE PUZZLES HE'S SUPPOSE TO. REALLY MAKES HIMSELF WORTHLESS.AT THE END OF THE GAME WE HAVE ALL OUR TECHNICAL SKILLS,SO WITH 90 VILLAGERS ALL THE GC IS GOOD FOR IS RUNNING AROUND WITH THE YOUNGER KIDS AND PICKING MUSHROOMS.GRANTED HE DOES KEEP THE GARDEN AND THE BERRY BUSH FULL ALONG WITH THE FOOD BIN.BUT LIKE I SAID THE VILLAGERS CAN DO IT ALL NOW.BUT I STILL WANT TO KNOW HOW WILL HE BE DISPENCED OF?GROW UP AND DIE LIKE THE REST OR WHAT?

#43209 - 01/19/07 01:03 AM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATED! [Re: blue_koka]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Are you shouting at all of us? \:D

Nobody ever said that the GC was going to disappear or be disposed of. As Arthur has already said, the next chapter of Virtual Villagers is about two people who find their way through the cave. The GC stays where he is with the rest of the villagers. Somebody has to help take care of them. \:\)

#43231 - 01/19/07 01:35 AM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATED! [Re: LadyCFII]
bubblysnuggly Offline
Adviser

Loc: WHYdoYOUwantTOknow?
WHAT! That stupid GC can just make food whenever he wants too! ARRGGG! Hate him! Hate him!.............Ahhh......Im ok. but to get to the point of this post, about how long does beta testing take?

#43716 - 01/19/07 09:50 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATED! [Re: bubblysnuggly]
Arthur Administrator Offline
Lead Designer

Loc: San Francisco
So far testing is going very well. Everyone stay calm! And dont' forget to vote for us in the Zeeby awards at http://www.gamezebo.com while you wait. \:D

Page 30 of 38 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter