Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 203 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 25 of 38 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 >
Topic Options
#35287 - 11/24/06 04:14 PM Re: Virtual Villagers 2: sneak peek
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

90 day? That is very long time but I guess,better the game
longer you have wait right?

#35288 - 11/24/06 04:24 PM Re: Virtual Villagers 2: sneak peek
Village_Geek Offline
Adviser

Loc: Usa
It seems long but it will fly by.

#35289 - 11/26/06 12:28 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATED!
TJ20110 Offline

Loc: Manassas, VA
how do u become a beta tester for this game? i'm very interested.

#35290 - 11/26/06 03:39 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATED!
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Please see this post for the answer to your question.

#35291 - 11/27/06 11:32 AM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATE
flybabytina Offline

Loc: New York, USA
Woo Hoo! I just filled out to be a Beta Tester too! I can't wait!!!!!

Tina

#35292 - 11/28/06 07:03 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Chapter 2: sneak peek UPDATE
VV_Lover Offline

First, as an adult I LOVE this game! I think its great that its real-time ... who wants to sit around and stare at 43 villagers earn research points?

I like that I can run multiple users. I have 2 villages going right now and am managing them very differently. Its fun

What would I love for VV2?

I would adore some sort of ability of traits to pass from parent to child. I have this villager who loves to run. He completes tasks very quickly and it would be great to pass that trait to his offspring. Everyone loves a hard worker! Instead, his kid likes "blue", what ever that's supposed to mean. !!

What else ... I think it would be fun to have the villagers be able to traverse more land than just the little segment they live on. Maybe the segment we see is a little bigger? It could give them more tasks to do. My Master Builders are all dead before the GC has arrived and htey have nothing to build. Perhaps in VV2, there could be additional space for building huts, making cave drawings, etc.

One question: I bought my version from a game site (yahoo). Is it the same game that I would buy directly from you all? I'm very novice at gbaming so I'm not sure how that all works

Oh and one last thing. One user recommended or asked for some villager on villager violence. Please don't go that route -- I love that this game can be played by adults and kids alike and that there are no bloody scenes. When the mold killed a few villagers, they were just dead ... it was nice not to see their rotting corpses! The bones are just fine for that purpose!

Kudos on VV and also Fish Tycoon which I loved as well Cant wait for the next installment!

Edited by VV_Lover (11/28/06 07:04 PM)

#35293 - 12/06/06 07:09 PM Re: Virtual Villagers 2: sneak peek
Dianthus Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern England
Quote:

Looks like its going to be another Sims. I like the game but not gonna pay 20 bucks for 2 days of fun. I have already played it easy and hard, now got it going without the GC. Gets kinda boring watching them work on the huts all day.

Watching them develop and interact as a society is part of the fun . What's GC?

#35294 - 12/06/06 07:24 PM Re: Virtual Villagers 2: sneak peek
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
He's a special person in the game (a puzzle). We try not to refer to him by name, as it's a spoiler, and that can wreck the game for people who didn't want to know about him.

#40233 - 12/10/06 07:13 PM Re: Virtual Villagers 2: sneak peek [Re: LadyCFII]
islandwoman Offline

How about making it possible to look into the huts (except the love shack) and the school?
And letting the kids actually go inside the school and when you click on the school you can see them sitting and learning and have a teacher stand in the front. That teacher can also be part of the village. The teaching could be a skill a villager gets and then he/she can teach at the school.
(villagers can like teaching and dislike it as well.)

When you click on the drum, the kids and the teacher go into the school building. Hmmm, but what if there are many teachers? Would be strange having 5 teachers in front of the class though. Or you click on the drum and the kids go to school and you drag a teacher onto the school building and he/she goes inside to teach.
Just some suggestions.

Edited by islandwoman (12/10/06 07:24 PM)

#40316 - 12/13/06 03:07 AM Re: Virtual Villagers 2: sneak peek [Re: islandwoman]
maddan Offline

id like to have different foods and they do different things for villagers like meat makes them stronger oh and animal raising so they can get stuff from animals like cows give meat and milk and food can make them stronger slower faster and what not

Page 25 of 38 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter