Originally Posted By: evka8d
I think that the genetics works a little bit different in VF2 however I like the fact that both of my families look like real families (except for few exceptions :D). I like the fact that I don't get the same looking kids again and again. I used to get kids that looked exactly like either their parents or siblings all the time and it was so boring. I have few examples when a kid looked like their parent or grandparent so far but none of the siblings looked alike except for twins and triplets of course laugh

Family N1
Family N2

None of the kids were adopted except for the last girl in gen 3 family 1 and second boy in gen 1 family 2. Family 2 picture is a little bit out of date I have started a new generation and they have 3 kids so far 2 girls and one boy but again they all look very similar smile

Lol, I totally agree. This picture shows my 3rd and 4th generations. All the kids are biological in generations 3 and 4. I love the range of differences between them all.

And I must say, you are lucky in the multiples department. I have yet to have multiples. I was quite lucky in VF1 because I would have them frequently. I am hoping the next generation will produce some twins or triplets.

Attachments
Generation 4.jpg