Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 43 of 49 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 >
Topic Options
#166342 - 08/01/08 12:37 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: Isolayan]
Gamemastr1 Offline
Graphics Wizard

Yes, this will get people in an uproar but, and here's the disclaimer, No villagers were harmed during the play of this game...

If I have someone who will not stay on task I put them in time out. If the fire is not lit, I will have someone gather the necessay items and just before the flames go "WHOMP!" I drop the bad villager right on top. Then the fire goes, pinning them in. They keep wanting to do stuff but are stuck. I will leave them there until they have learned their lesson or say "Mr. Guiding Hand, Can I come out now? I'll be a good villager. I will work and work and work..." But if they say "How much longer???", it's 10 more minutes for them! \:\/ NO COMPLAINING ALLOWED IN MY VILLAGE, UNDERSTAND???!!!

#166357 - 08/01/08 02:11 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: Gamemastr1]
Lurkily Offline
Guru

Loc: Right behind you.
Gamey, maybe you can help me forge the petition for salt mines in VV4.

#166367 - 08/01/08 02:53 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: Lurkily]
Tuna Puzzler Offline
Consigliere

Loc: CA, USA
Wow... even I think that's kind of mean....

Can't wait to see if it works!

#167877 - 08/13/08 10:48 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: Tuna Puzzler]
tkdgrl223 Offline
Master

Well I think building for an elderly person is just as mean.Now if the unnamed villager continues to exel in nothing then do we offer them to the valcano

#167884 - 08/14/08 12:25 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: tkdgrl223]
Lurkily Offline
Guru

Loc: Right behind you.
TKD, I think the suggestion of using a volcano is mean-spirited, ill-intentioned, and absolutely . . . absolutely . . . hmm.

Do we have a volcano nearby? Volcanoes, volcanoes, where's my map?

Edited by LadyCFII (08/14/08 12:55 AM)

#171766 - 09/15/08 07:45 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: Lurkily]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
Me, tonight, playing VV2: "NeedakidNeedakidNeedakidNeedakid..." (I had found an uncommon shell)

#171901 - 09/17/08 05:13 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: Krystal]
leaiso Offline

This blasted game came on my new computer. I am way too addicted.

I have to laugh at all the other people frustrated and yelling "NOT THE COCONUTS!"

When I only had one female left in my tribe: HAVE A GIRL ALREADY!!!!

When she finally had three girls in a row (whohoo!) - and they finally turned 14 - TURN 18 ALREADY! I gotta get you preggers!

#172206 - 09/19/08 06:24 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: leaiso]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Florida
Okay here we go..

OMGOMGOMG!!!!! ONLY 89 PEOPLE? MY BRO'S GONNA BE MAD! *makes a woman have triples* YESSS!!!!!!!!! (I said that when an elder dropped in my bros tribe)

BANG BANG BANG! WHAT!?!?!?!?!!?!? GONG GRANTS LIFE? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

#173993 - 10/07/08 12:09 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: Joine The Great]
glashelder Offline

"Where are all the [censored] kids if you need them?!" They're always in my way, except when I find a collectible, of course. Then they're all playing tag in some far off corner. (I've learned to go to the most far off corner, I usually find a couple of kids there.)

"Why are you soooo sloooowwwwww?" I have one girl who does not like running. It's painful to look at. Ok, you don't like running, but you could at least WALK in a normal pace. I usually have her on research (she's not useful anywhere else) or having babies (the trait has not been passed on so far, luckily!). Breeding her is fun, the guy's usually already out of the hut before she's anywhere near.

"No, be a girl!" I have a million little boys running around, not one little girl.

"Ok, your baby's cute and all, but it's time to let him go. Stop showing him the ocean or washing him, he's clean enough to go into the world now."

"Excel, [censored] you, EXCEL!" All of my adults are master scientists. I have no masters at anything else. No matter how much crops they harvest, fish they catch or things they build. And they all LOVE the science table.

"Heehee!" Some villagers make uh, funny noises. I pick them up and I hear "hey! ho! aahhh!", haha. I like playing around with the noises they make. Maybe that's why they hate me.

#177007 - 11/11/08 03:11 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: glashelder]
Elisa725 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Alonaha, time to... ALONAHAAA! Alohi and you were a good twosome! Why, oh, why, did you make coconut-head twins?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Page 43 of 49 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter