Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 240 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty
30714 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30714 Members
76 Forums
19383 Topics
186937 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#223745 - 07/26/10 03:30 PM Re: What Name Themes Or Self Imposed Rules Do You Use? [Re: horsecrazy123]
ShadoeDysteria Offline

Loc: The Lone Star 'Merica's
Mine is not... Normally used.

Mother: Kimmi (Renamed by moi)
Father: Jasper (I didn't touch his name. He came with that name.)
First son: Stephen (At first named Phantom, but, then, changed because it creeped me out)
First Daughter: Portal (A Year old, so, she can't be renamed with the pattern yet)

Daughter Pattern: Take the name of the child, my name and her mothers name and combine them all.
Son Pattern: Take the name of the father and the son that came before the new one and combine them.

(So, by following this rule, Portal's new name will be Talimmie. I like odd names.)

Sort of weird, but, I think I'll do it for two or three generations and then try the alphabet rule. Also, a rule for me is that no matter what, the new names must be odd, because, it's just... Me, I guess. I like the odd names that I am able to come up with by combining names.

Edited by ShadoeDysteria (07/26/10 03:34 PM)

#223799 - 07/27/10 07:05 AM Re: What Name Themes Or Self Imposed Rules Do You Use? [Re: ShadoeDysteria]
Jhanny Offline
Adviser

Loc: Los Angeles, California
I like using unusual names– the names of the peeps in my current family are:

Mother: Willa Ertz
Father: Bequo Ertz
Kids: Cididas Ertz, Damina Ertz, Eliana Ertz, Faelas Ertz, Gigiani Ertz, Haviani Ertz

My family is European, mainly Italian by the way grin I gave them the Last name 'Ertz', but their last name will change next family. I think Gigiani or Haviani will inherit the house. laugh All of the kids are girls and it's funny because their hair color is just right too. I can't take a picture because it's late where I am, but that's my family! grin grin

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter