Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 39 of 55 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 >
Topic Options
#209398 - 09/05/09 01:28 AM Re: [Spoiler] Rare Children [Re: Bluedog13]
Safire Offline
Expert

Loc: On this earth....somewhere.......
Here's Mary telling Theresa, Sandy, Zia and Kate a story. All the rainbows are so cute!

Attachments
Listening to a story.jpg

#209409 - 09/05/09 03:52 AM Re: [Spoiler] Rare Children [Re: Safire]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Lol! Thanks for the screenshot Safire, I have never seen that many rainbows all at once grin They really are so cute!

#209430 - 09/05/09 04:36 PM Re: [Spoiler] Rare Children [Re: Lyssaria]
Cheron Offline
Expert

Loc: Who are these kids, and why ar...
Finally got some triplets in the family. Triplet rainbow girls. Yea! I have a feeling I am going to become a very permissive caretaker as it may become too much for me to keep all three devas off the bed or out of the dirt at the same time! Just thinking about it makes me as tired as their mother lol.

Attachments
tripletrains2.jpg

tripletrains.jpg

#209442 - 09/05/09 06:15 PM Re: [Spoiler] Rare Children [Re: Cheron]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Congrats Cheron! grin I had twin rainbow girls and they were so cute to watch, but my only triplets were the blue-haired girls in the Rainbow family.

I'm sure the triplets will be really cute when they start running around! but definitely a lot to handle grin

#209462 - 09/05/09 09:08 PM Re: [Spoiler] Rare Children [Re: Lyssaria]
Cheron Offline
Expert

Newly hatched triplets! One of the first things they did was all dance together. So cute. Maybe it won't be so bad, one of them actually took the garbage out without being asked, although the bag was bigger than she was. The last pic shows all six kids, all girls and all under the age of 14. Feeding time was pure havoc and they all wanted a shower at the same time. So far so good though. I love watching the 2-year-olds also.

Attachments
tripletdancing.jpg

tripletgarbage.jpg

tripletsfamily.jpg

Edited by Cheron (09/05/09 09:25 PM)

#209716 - 09/09/09 03:04 AM Re: [Spoiler] Rare Children [Re: Cheron]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
I started a Rainbow family two days ago; little miss Sprite got a proposal from Mr. Baldy (in my game named Balozo) as the second proposal (no backups). They had two blond daughters (Mime and Frila), followed by a blue haired girl (Boots), and just now, another rainbow named Lania (I just LOVE that name). I'm so excited that I'm actually going to be able to keep the rainbow pattern going! grin

#209722 - 09/09/09 04:20 AM Re: [Spoiler] Rare Children [Re: Krystal]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Oh my goodness, rainbow triplets!!! I'm so jealous! I haven't even gotten one rainbow in the 5 families I've been running for 4 months! You ladies are extremely lucky!

#209730 - 09/09/09 06:13 AM Re: [Spoiler] Rare Children [Re: MissKathy]
Cheron Offline
Expert

The triplets went off to college today (sad). Now the parents are alone still in their 50's. That's the down side of having triplets, but it was fun while it lasted. Miss Kathy I think you probably have to start with a Miss Rainbow or Miss Blue to get more rainbow girls, maybe start another family? Although if I had to delete any of my families now, it would be difficult for me. The triplets parents are Miss Rainbow and Mr. Spike.

Congrats on your little Miss Rainbow Krystal. You can keep the rainbow line going by choosing husbands who are right next to Miss Rainbow on the very bottom of the bigheads image file. When I first started this game my very first adoptee was Miss Rainbow and her second or third proposal was Mr. Baldy, and they had several rainbow kids. I only chose him because right before that Miss Rainbow sent me an email saying she was lonely and her status changed to a bit blue, so I grabbed the next proposal without even looking at his stats. I didn't know it was rare at the time or even unusual, except I almost died when they also had a Mr. Mohawk, I sure wasn't expecting that! He turned out to be a great kid and I now feel fortunate if I can find him for a husband. I have since started a few more families and am also enjoying them. One of them started with Miss Blue and Mr. Mohawk, they also had a few rainbow girls among their children.

Would love to see pics of your family.
Thanks,
Cheron

#209928 - 09/11/09 07:31 PM Re: [Spoiler] Children Mutations [Re: KCJen]
Jenny23 Offline
Master

Loc: NY
I just had a purple-haired girl born into one of my families. I was surprised as her mom is blonde and her dad has red hair. However, as I looked back at her ancestry, I did find one other person with purple hair--her great-great-great-great grandmother.

#209930 - 09/11/09 07:47 PM Re: [Spoiler] Children Mutations [Re: Jenny23]
Bluedog13 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The Dog World (Jersey Shore)
wow I had a purple haired girl with a rainbow

Page 39 of 55 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter