Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 183 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#206465 - 08/03/09 11:57 PM Re: Lewanda's Country Design Laundry Wth Ultra Modern Techno [Re: serendipity8777]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Lewanda, you did an awesome job with the new laundry room, girl! I love it!! It's so funny that we both had our minds on "dream" washing machines! :P I'm looking forward to seeing those recolors posted too. I love having different houses on my different windows users. laugh

#206480 - 08/04/09 12:45 AM Re: Lewanda's Country Design Laundry Wth Ultra Modern Techno [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Thanks Sweetie! I love those machines. But they are, as you say, only a dream for me. They're soooo expensive. I figured our little peeps are multi-millionaires though, so they can afford them. smile I have two VF houses and like to use others mods in one of them too. It makes it more interesting that way.

#206610 - 08/04/09 06:26 PM Re: Lewanda's Country Design Laundry Wth Ultra Modern Techno [Re: Lewanda]
bbaby Offline

What do you need to do to have two families that have two different furnishings?

#206613 - 08/04/09 06:33 PM Re: Lewanda's Country Design Laundry Wth Ultra Modern Techno [Re: bbaby]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
You'll need to have another copy of the game to have a family with different mods. You can find out how to do this in different ways in the topic here.

Good luck!

To sum up the steps in that topic, you can create another User account on your computer and install the game on there, you can follow Tuna Puzzler's steps to have two copies of the game on one user account or you can put the game on a writable CD or portable drive. smile

#206615 - 08/04/09 06:38 PM Re: Lewanda's Country Design Laundry Wth Ultra Modern Techno [Re: bbaby]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

bbaby, I'll pm you a tut I wrote for my sister for the way that I do it.

All the methods on the list are great, but I found a way where you can have both families on one user account. That way you're not always having to log out and into another account to take care of your families.

Edited by Lewanda (08/04/09 06:43 PM)

#206618 - 08/04/09 06:51 PM Re: Lewanda's Country Design Laundry Wth Ultra Modern Techno [Re: Lewanda]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

I think I sort of followed Tuna Puzzler's way when I did mine but did it a bit differently than her. I think with her way you couldn't have different mods for your families...I'm not positive of that without looking though.

#206622 - 08/04/09 07:01 PM Re: Lewanda's Country Design Laundry Wth Ultra Modern Techno [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Tuna Puzzler's way will allow you to have the multiple mods smile You can see here:
Originally Posted By: Tuna Puzzler
C:\Program Files\Virtual Families\
C:\Program Files\VF\
C:\Program Files\LDW - Virtual Families\
C:\Program Files\Another Virtual Families Copy\

The examples show copies of the Program Files folder as well which means Images must be in there

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter