Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 13 of 17 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
#204793 - 07/23/09 02:52 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: Safire]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted By: Safire
I clicked on my 42 year old today and her action was: writing memoirs. I've never seen that before!

I had that action twice - all with ladies at her 60s. Maybe the writer bug comes at this age! smile

#204797 - 07/23/09 03:04 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: Safire]
PlayLives Offline

Funny or sad (you pick)...

Today I loaded the game and got a message that husband died (old age I guess). The wife (58) was left alone. Her status said, "a bit sick"; she checked the email which was a note from her son saying to come visit. She sent me an email saying she missed her husband but she knows she will get over it soon. She gets up from the computer and her action stated 'itchy'. I watch her scratch so I could know how to treat her and then she dies! Just like that. The screen zooms to the bed and she waved goodbye! I had the game open for about 3 minutes and lost both peeps. Sad thing is I didn't even have a chance to treat her.

Well off to start new generation sooner than I thought. whistle

#204805 - 07/23/09 03:20 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: PlayLives]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Sorry for your loss PlayLives.

If it serves as a comfort, not being treated for the itchy wasn't probably the reason she died.

I had a guy that died while preparing a meal (quite odd, isn't it?)

Maybe she just died of a broken heart?

Well, at least now you can start a brand new family!

#204848 - 07/23/09 04:06 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: *Moonlyght*]
Elisa725 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Berkeley, CA
I saw the oldest triplet in my rainbow family, Paul, "play daddy". It was very convincing. Considering he looks exactly like his dad and wears the same clothes.
I noticed the triplets dislikes studying, and that they're wearing red football uniforms. Some future they'll have... and their older sister Freddie hates red!!! laugh

#204918 - 07/24/09 12:24 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: Elisa725]
Uncommon Bug Offline

Loc: Germany
I'm on 7th Generation now...

After a while Matze finally found a lady, and their first child had the automatically generated name "Kin". After a while they made another baby who just looks like "Kin". His automatically generated name is "Nap". So, together they're Nap and Kin. Napkin? NAPKIN? What's next? Sue and Tis? Paper and Toilet? Per and Dia? *lol*

#204924 - 07/24/09 04:39 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: mamalou]
gmomluvsvv Offline
Expert

Loc: CA
Seems strange to post this under 'what was funny'....as event
was sad and bit of a shock. Why? Opened up the family to a scene of FOUR peeps lying on the bed fading away. Two Homers and Two Adrianna's. All 4 waved AND the game gave me the farewell screen for each of the four!!!!!!
The biggest part of the shock factor was I had not paid attention to which family it was.....so of course thought 'Oh, no, two of the children are dying with their parents!'. Thankfully was not the case.

#204932 - 07/24/09 05:21 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: gmomluvsvv]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
This is more of a bitter humor.. I've been sick with cystitis for 1 week and 4 days now, I'm a health puzzle to the clinic so I might be off to the hospital soon if it doesn't get better.. frown

I went to the clinic for the 3rd time this week today and when I got back I found the 59 year old mother (in my avvie) waving goodbye to me in her bed. Logged into my Rainbow family and 4 of them were sick with upset stomachs. smirk

#204935 - 07/24/09 05:34 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
I hope you don't have to go to the hospital Lys, but if you do please let us know before you go if it's possible. Hoping you get well soon!

#204936 - 07/24/09 05:39 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Oh I will, thanks for the concern! I still have another 3 days worth of these pills and then I'll have to schedule the testing procedures and doctor appointment.. could be a while!

I hope this bad health doesn't continue to affect my peeps, they don't hold up as well as people do now. eek

#204939 - 07/24/09 06:05 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
My 12th generation guy died tonight while fixing dinner..Actually he'd just sat dinner on the table when the game suddenly switched to the bedroom with him lying on the bed. frown I'd named him after my dad too, so it kind of hurt when he passed. He was 68 though, so I guess it was time. His health and happiness bars were completey full, so I know it's a random generator that chooses the time of their deaths.

I'm almost done with my laundry. It can sure be frustrating to work on. Now I have that dreaded kitchen to look forward to though. Lol!!!

Page 13 of 17 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter